chapter 4

molly's dress >>>>>>>

( Molly's POV) 

The next morning me and Charlie took showers and got dressed. 

I put on a white babydoll dress. Its one of my favorite dresses that my mom designed.

Charlie put on a similar dress that was black and we walked downstairs. I went into the kitchen to get something to drink while Charlie went to the living room to watch tv with the guys. 

When i got in the kitchen Aiden was there leaning against the counter. i walked past him to the fridge. I pulled out a pepsi and opened it up. I went over the the counter and jumped up on it. Aiden just looked at me for a second before speaking. 

" you look amazing molls" i blushed and looked away. 

"uhhh thanks i guess" i dont really know what to say to him.

he moved over and got between my legs. he put his arms on either side of my body pinning me there.

"By the way nice try the other day. i give you props for trying"  i was kinda hoping he would forget about that. 

" oh yea?" 

"yea" he moved closer and i thought he was going to kiss me but he moved his head to the side and started kisseing my neck. i moaned and put my arms around him. he moved his hands to my bare legs and moved them up and down. Then he put his hands under my dress and moved them so they were touching my butt. i moaned again and i could feel him smirk against my neck, he moved his head up and i could feel his lips on my ear. 

" but your gonna have to do better than that babe" and then he was gone just like that.

What the hell just happened?

I got off the counter and walked into the living room. Aiden was sitting on the couch. when he looked up he smirked at me and then winked. 

i sat down next to Nate and Chase.

"can we have a party?" i asked.

"sure" nate said.

"today?" i asked

" if you want"

"are mom and dad gonna be home"

" no there out of town they called yesterday and said itd be a couple weeks before they got back" oh...they didnt call me? oh well. im gonna party hard tonite/

"okay so you guys can go get the drinks and me and charlie will decorate the place."

"okay cool" all the guys except Aiden got up and left.

" why didnt you go with them" I asked.

"cuz i have to set up the DJ stuff" oh I guess he's right. 

~~~

Two uploads in one day. the next chapter will be about the party.. 

What did you think of Aiden in this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASSSSSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!