Chapter 17

Sorry I haven't updated....my life has been so hectic lately. I have practice everyday and then I go home and do homework and then eat and shower and go to bed. I barley have time to think. Ill try my best to keep updating just stick with me.

Enjoy

(Molly's POV)

I woke up the next morning and Aiden was gone. My heart sank a little bit. I got up and took a shower and changed into some yoga pants and a v neck. I left my hair down in waves and walked down stairs.

I got closer to the kitchen and smelled bacon and pancakes.

I walked in and saw Aiden working away at the stove cooking eggs bacon and pancakes!!! Yum!

He didn't know that I walked in so I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waste.

"You are the best boyfriend ever " I whispered.

" morning beautiful " he said while turning around to give me my morning kiss. Good thing I brushed my teeth!

He turned back around to finish cooking and I walked over to the counter and jumped up on it.

When he finished all the food he sat it on the table and walked over to me. He got between my legs and grabbed my thighs and pulled me close to him. He kissed me passionately and pulled me even closer if that was possible. I could tell he was getting a little excited so I decided to tease him a little bit. I pulled at his shirt and put my hands on his abs drawing circles with my thumbs.

He shivered under my touch and depended the kiss even more.

" eww gross guys not in the kitchen " Charlie said walking in. She sat at the table while we pulled apart and started eating some of the amazing breakfast that my amazing boyfriend made.

After breakfast we all decided to go to the beach for the day. I went upstairs to get changed and picked out my favorite bikini. I put on a pair of ripped short shorts and a cute tank top. I grabbed my shades and put them on top of my head. I grabbed my bag and put my phone and headphones in it. I'm gonna tan today.

I walked downstairs and everyone was ready except for Aiden so I walked back up the stairs and walked into his room. He was shirtless and had just pulled up his swim trunks so I got a little peak at his beautifulness. He looked up when I walked in and smirked knowing that I liked what I saw.

" we could always skip the beach and have a little party of our own right here" he winked.

" we could but where is the fun in that" he walked over to me and picked me up and threw me on the bed. I screamed and he jumped on me straddling me, I could feel how excited he was and it just made it that much more fun.

He bent down and kissed my chest all the way down to the bottom of my bikini and slowly kissed his way back up to my lips. He kissed me with so much lust I almost gave in and said screw the beach.

I trailed my hands down his chest and stopped at the belt line of his swim trunks. He shuddered and pulled my thighs up against him. He was so perfect. This is where I always want to be right here with this beautiful man. I love him so much, but unfortunately there are people waiting for us downstairs so we can all go to the beach. I rolled us over and got on top of him and trailed kisses down his chest just like he did with me. He released his hold on me and this was my chance.

I jumped off his bed and ran down the stairs yelling on the way out " let's go to the beach Aiden"

I got downstairs and everyone looked bored.

" bout time. Are you guys done screwing yet" Chase asked. My brother slapped him in the back of the head.

" we weren't doing anything guys jeeze calm down" I said annoyed.

" your hair says other wise" Charlie pointed out.....wow thanks Charlie your supposed to be on my side.

I fixed my hair and Aiden walked down the stairs looking rather frustrated if you know what I mean.

We all went to the beach and spent the entire day there. I got an amazing tan while I was there.

Charlie and I left early and decided to go to the mall to get some clothes for the party at brads house tonight.

When we got home the guys were all ready for the party so me and Charlie ran upstairs to get ready, we took really fast showers and I just left my hair down in its natural waves. I put on my dress and sandals and walked downstairs. The guys were all on the couch and we were waiting on Charlie to finish up.

I walked over to the couch and sat on Aidens lap. He wrapped his arms around my waste and whispered " no more teasing before we're about to go somewhere okay? "

Haha he is so cute.

" okay deal" I laughed.

Charlie came down stairs looking cute as always. I noticed Nate staring at her the whole time she was walking down the stairs.

That's odd I thought. Ill ask him about it later.

We all got into our cars. I drove there and Aiden would drive me and Charlie home like he did at the club the other night.

Brads house was huge and there were hundreds of people here. It was so crowded. We all went to the kitchen to get drinks and then went our separate ways, Aiden went to talk to his friends so I went with Charlie to the dance floor. As always we shook our little asses off.

After dancing for a while I wondered where Aiden went. I walked around looking for him. I walked into the kitchen to find Nate hitting Aiden in the face...

I ran over to both of them and pulled Nate off of my boyfriend.

" what the hell are you doing Nate!" I yelled.

" why don't you ask your boyfriend what he was doing kissing another girl behind your back" he yelled back.

Ouch that hurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's that for a cliffhanger. Haahhahaha anyways please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!