Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning with Charlie sleeping next to me. I went t get up and take a shower and there were all the guys laying on my floor. Nate, Skyler Aiden and chase. There were a couple of other guys laying there to but they were Nates friends. Last night after the awesome pool party we all decided to go upstairs and have a movie night.

I managed to step around all the boys and get to my closet where I grabbed a pair of shorts and a simple t shirt. Then I went to my bathroom and took a shower. After I was down I walked downstairs and started on breakfast for all those losers that are still sleeping on my bedroom floor.

I made pancakes and bacon and I even made eggs. I set out a plate for everyone and since they started to smell the bacon everyone gradually started waking up and coming downstairs.

Aiden came to stand next to me and I jumped on the counter. He came between my legs and gave me a hug and a cute little peck on the forehead.

"Good morning beautiful " he said.

" good morning " I replied. I wrapped my arms around his neck and inched my way closer to him.

"What are we doing today " I asked.

"Whatever you want to do" he said cheerfully

" I want to play soccer. " I said.

An hour later when everyone was done eating their food we all went outside to the backyard and plyed a game of soccer. Since me and Charlie are really too sat playing soccer...since ya know were captains on our team, they separated us and made us both captains. On my team I had Nate skyler and Aiden. On Charlie's team she had Chase brad and Danny. Brad and Danny don't really come over much but they are still really good friends of my brothers and they are pretty cool to hang out with.

The game was almost over and my team only needed one point. Nate kicked the ball to me and I ran all across the yard and dodged the boys that were coming after me. Charlie didn't try running after me because she knows how good of a player I am. Just like if it was her running with the ball I would try either.

I made the ball in the goal and Aiden ran up to me and picked me up and spinned me around. The gesture alone was cute enough but what he said next made my heart skip a beat.

" babe you are amazing I could not be more proud of you right now" he said.