Chapter 19

Here's your guys update!!!

Enjoy

(Molly's POV)

"Why are you here Aiden?" I asked sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Why wouldn't I be here. I've been here the entire time ever since I got the call. I was so worried about you" he said.

" why did you kiss another girl?" I asked another question.

" I swear I didn't the girl was drunk and crying so I was talking to her and then she kissed me. Before I could push her off me your brother walked in and saw us, I already explained it to him when I got to the hospital, please Molly you have to believe me" he explained.

" oh" that's all I could say. Everything kept running through my mind at once.

" it's all my fault that this happened to you Molly I'm so sorry" he said.

" how is it your fault" I asked dumbfounded.

" if I would of just stayed with you at the party that slut wouldn't of kissed me and you wouldn't of gotten upset and drove while drunk, you wouldn't of ended up unconscious for days" he said sadly.

How can I continue to be mad at him he was the first face I saw when I woke up, he was here the entire time I was out, and it wasn't his fault that the slut kissed him and Nate saw. There's no way I can't forgive him I love this kid with all my heart and he just proved to me that he would be here for me through anything.

" please forgive me Molly " he pleaded.

" I believe you " I said quietly. His face lit up like a firework. He reached over and kissed me like the world depended on it.

------

The next day the doctor said I was a loud to go home and I was told to be careful.

When I got home Charlie said she was staying over for the week which I was extremely happy about.

My parents are gone for a good month so I don't have to worry about them freaking out about the accident, I don't even think they know about it.

Nate had an idea that we have one of those really cool party's that last for days. I'm not sure how that would work out but I'm definitely up to have some fun.

" can this party just be all of us I don't really want it to be huge" I said tired of going to huge party's and I really don't want a repeat of what happened at he last big party we went to.

Everyone agreed and so we went to the store to get things for us to do tonite. Our party for days ended up being us getting enough alcohol for all of us and movies and popcorns and the boys wanted to get skateboards and stuff to have fun with.

We all got home and I went up and took a shower. I got out and changed into some jean shorts and a v neck that fit perfectly. I left my hair down in waves and just blow dried it. I kept my make up neutral since it was just us.

I walked downstairs and the boys were making drinks while Charlie was still upstairs getting ready.

I walked over to Aiden and hugged him from behind. He turned around and kissed my nose.

" you look cute" he winked.

" thanks baby" I stood on my tiptoes to peck him. He had a different plan he picked me up by my ass and I wrapped my legs around him as he depended the kiss.

" you guys are just to freaking cute" Charlie said walking down the stairs.

" guys you know what I just realized...school Is going to be starting in a couple weeks"

" I know it's seems like this summer flew by." Nate said.

" at least we will all have each other," Aiden said while kissing my cheek.

This school year everyone is going to know that me Aiden are a couple. I mean people have seen us at party's but they were all drunk so they probably just thought we were having sex and that's it or they just don't remember.

" I can't believe that it'll be our last year of highschool" Charlie said.

I'm excited though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like it. I'll try to update sooner!

Comment and voted please it means a lot. Just let me know what you guys think

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE!!!!!!!!