Chapter 18

Heyyyy here's your update guys!!!!

Enjoy

(Molly's POV)

I had no idea what to say. I would of never thought Aiden would cheat on me. I was speechless honestly.

I ran out of the party not giving anyone a second glance. I got in my car and started the engine.

I was speeding 30 miles per hour over the speed limit but I didn't care, all I could think about was why Aiden would do this to me. I spaced out so much that I ran though the stop sign and didn't even see car coming right towards me. I swerved to the side and hit a pole.

------

When I woke up I felt someone holding my hand. I fluttered my eyes open and everything was white.

Hospital...I thought.

I look to the source that is holding my hand and its Aiden.

What is he doing here. You can't just cheat on someone and then pretend it never happened. I mean I'm glad he is here it would hurt really bad If I woke up and he wasn't but still. He was snoring like a baby leaned over in his chair with his head on my hospital bed. I look to my left and Nate and Charlie are on the couch together cuddling fast asleep.

Awe that is so cute. I reach over to the table and grab my phone quickly taking a photo of them.

The doctor walked in and noticed everyone was sleeping but me. He smiled.

" these three haven't left your side in days. You have a really lovely and caring support system" he said.

" days" I asked.

" you've been out of it for 4 days now, they take shifts watching you and waiting for you to wake up, except for that one" he pointed to Aiden " he never leaves " he said.

So Aiden stayed by my side for 4 days not leaving once. Wow.

" what happened" I asked curiously.

" you swerved into a pole, broke a rib and hit your head pretty bad, nothing to major we were just waiting on you to wake up" he answered.

" so I'm okay" I asked.

" yea ma'am but we would like to keep you over night to make sure that everything is back to normal." He said. " it's probably a good idea for you to get some rest" and then he walked out.

I really wanted to talk to Aiden about what happened at the party so I squeezed his hand and shook him a little bit. He is so easy to wake up.

He looked at me and smiled really big,

" I'm so glad your awake, I was so worried, I thought I was going to lose you" he said.

" we need to talk Aiden "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!!!! Sorry guys but I'm really tired so ill leave it at that. But vote and comment below and tell me what you think of this chapter. Pleaseeeeeee

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!