Chapter 14

Here is another chapter... i am not really sure where i want this book to go so if you have any ideas message me or leave a comment below. your help would be much appreciated!! 

Enjoy!! VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!

(Mollys POV)

One hour into the party and about 5 cups of vadka later me and Charlie were dancing by the fire. Since Charlie and I are on the dancing team at school we are really good. It helps that we have been dancing  since we were 5.

I dont like to brag but me and Charlie really know how to get down and i was using this known knowledge to my advantage. The boys were on off to the side drinking and watching us while talking and hanging out. 

Me and Charlie like to show off so we were grinding against each other trying to look sexy. We were twerking together and evidently we were doing pretty good because we got a lot of wolf whistles from random guys who we have never met. 

Aiden couldnt keep his eyes off me and i knew why.

I walked over to Aiden and thought it was about time for me to end this little bet we had going on.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to where me and Charlie were dancing. immediatly he turned me around so my butt was grinding against him. My favorite song came on and i went all out. 

i could tell that Aiden was getting excited so i knew what i was doing was working. All i have to do is keep this up and this bet will be over real soon.

I turned around in his arms to where i was facing him and then he smirked.

" i never knew you could dance this good" he said.

" shows how much you know. where do you think i go every saturday silly" I asked.

" i dont know. where" he asked.

" I have dance practice" he smirked again.

" that would explain why you and Charlie look like your on some really awesome twerk team" i burst into laughter. 

" baby i didnt learn that in dance practice thats just all skills" i said amused. 

" damn my girldriend is amazing" he said cutely. I have to stay focused and end this bet. it wouldnt be hard considering im very close to being drunk out of my mind. 

" babe can we go get something to drink and then take a swim" i asked.

" We can go get a drink but your drunk so no swimming babe" i pouted hoping he would change his mind.

" Can we take a walk down the beach then" i asked,. 

" yes" He pulled me away to the drink table where we got a glass of vadka i downed that one and grabbed a second one and then we set off on our" romantic walk on the beach"

We sat down in the sand and i got in his lap straddeling him again.

" your the best boyfriends ever" i slurred way to drunk for my own good now.

" your wasted babe" he said.

"no i-imm no-t " i stuttered.

He smirked again. " yes you are baby" 

" i really want to kiss you baby" i said pouting.

"Then kiss me angel" he said.

" but i dont want to lose the bet" 

" babe the bet ended two hours ago its 230" he said matter of factly. I didnt even know what to say to that. was i really to drunk to realize what time it was. 

It doesnt matter what matters is that i miss this kids lips. I smashed my lips on to his urgently. He deepened the kiss by pulling me tighter to him and licking my lip asking for entrance. I let him in without a second thought. He explored my mouth in ways i didnt think he could. 

This kiss was by far the best kiss ive had with him. Its like i can feel every emotion that he is feeling right now. love lust passion urgency and more love.

I broke away to catch my breath and began to get this sudden urge to go to bed. 

" can we go home babe im tired" i said.

" yes we can. we just have to go find Charlie and make sure she knows to get a ride home with Nate okay? " he asked and i nodded. We both got up and i hopped onto his back. He carried me all the way back to the party to find Charlie. When we told her we were going home she agreed to get a ride with Nate. We walked to the car and Aiden buckled me in before starting the engine and leaving.

I must have fell asleep on the way home because when i opened my eyes again i was in Aidens arms being carried to my room. ahhh he is such a sweetheart. I love this kid so much. He layed me down and walked into my closet to find another one of his shirts. he took my clothes off and pulled his shirt over my head before taking his own shirt off and climbing into bed. He snuggled up to me and he soon fell asleep.

I am so content with him i feel so safe and so protected when i am with him. I feel really comfortable with Aiden i guess it helps that he has been in my family since i was a little baby. Him and Nate have always been inseperable so he has always been in my life. 

It makes since that we eventually started to have feelings for each other...not that im complaining. I love this guy more than anything in the world and I plan on telling him tomorrow. i stoped ranting and soon enough fell asleep and let me tell you i have never slept so good in my life.. . Effects from sleeping with the love of your life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this chapter i dont know why but i just really like their relationship! Comment below and tell me how you like it. And again if you have any ideas on how you think i should end this book or where i should go with it let me know, Thanks 

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!