Prologue

In 25 years later

In 25 years later...

After they got married Queen Amelia Rosetta was ruler the kingdom. She able to wake up her children. First she going the Triplets rooms.

The Oldest Triplet name Amber Lynn The Hedgehog. She is pink color her hair middle up and side left and right down with got streak red and yellow same her three bangs, back her quills. Her eyes is color red her father. Her rings color red with yellow just like her mom. She is 15 years old

The Older Triplet name Maria Rose The Hedgehog. She named after his friend death. Her color pink fur and down her hair streak dark pink. Her neck white fur. Back quills and her eyes is color red also. Her clothes is violeta and white her favorite color. Her rings gold around with right and left side with circle color red. She is 15 years old like sister Amber.

The Youngest triplet name Anastasia Maria Rose Lynn The Hedgehog they named her because "Resurrection. One who will be reborn. Famous Bearer." Her fur is color pink her hair down upside streak color red and three bangs and her back two quills. Her eyes mix color Red and green emerald. Her rings is color golden she has many abilities her powers just like her father. She age same as sisters.

The Queen open the door and she shouted normally her daughters.

"Amber, Maria and Anastasia wake up it's time for breakfast. Don't be late because it's your father's birthday."

The daughters are wake up and get ready up for dressed up. Next she goes to next room.

The fourth Child son his name Sliver the Hedgehog his powers of future and telekinesis. His fur all white also his fur just like father long at his back. His eyes color gold and boots is just like his mother different his color. His hair four straight up and two down. His back with two quills. He is age of 14 years old.

"Sliver its time to wake up." Queen said to her son still sleeping. She repeatldy his name still sleeping. As she shout his whole name.

"Sliver The Hedgehog!"

He jump scare and get off the bed seeing mom still crossed her arms. "Mom, why are you shouting at me?" Sliver asked her mom.

"It's 6:58 Am sliver you get dressed its time for breakfast because today it's your father's birthday."

She closed the door he sigh get up and dressed up. At the dinning room The Queen and King are waiting for children to come. King asked his wife.

"So Rose, did you tell our children to wake up?"

"Yes my Lord, I already told them. So how's Shadow the Hedgehog second he is.."

"Of course my love I check out of nursing room he is filled healthy.."

The fifth youngest son named Shadow The Hedgehog II or Shadow The Hedgehog Jr. After his named king. His fur is color black and sames as father's hair and back quills. His streak color Dark red with three bangs. His eyes color Green. His age 7 years old.

They heard are running and playing children. The maid are being careful for safety. "Amber, Maria, Anastasia and Sliver please this is not playing room."

They stop and it begin to eating. The maid just walked away. So begin to speak.

"So children you invited to my birthday and we invited our friends to come here." The king said they agreed. He looked at Youngest triplet.

"So Anastasia did you practice your powers?" The King asked his daughter and shook her head not accepted.

"Father... I'am so sorry..."

The king was looked away his daughter and she spoke to explain. "Father I tried my powers but I'm just scared..."

The king was all proud of children expect Anastasia she has a ultimate power her father she had many abilities power. He wants to go room she cried to the room.

"I go talk to her..." Queen said kissed her husband's cheek the three are eating and he remembered flashback. Queen birth last triplet.

The Doctors are to say push all two of them are survive. The one is keeping push.

"Keep going I see the one head push your majesty push."

The Queen keeping pushing, screaming and pain. The baby cried alive. The king open the door.

"It's a girl. All Three triplets of us girls." The nurse said they happy. Queen was a sleep to take rest. They saw the incubator three of them.

"So We named it Amber and Maria but what about the girl. Do you have anything named for it." Queen asked her husband chuckled touch the glass panel youngest.

"I think we call named 'Anastasia' "

"Anastasia... why?"

"Well, Resurrection. One who will be reborn. Famous Bearer."

After He named youngest daughter the Queen was smiled accepted her named.

It flashback of memories. He walked through the room of triplets seeing wife was comfort of daughter. She leaves closed the door she saw broke contact her eyes.

"My Lord , why are you doing here?"

"I'm just keeping checking how's your daughter..." The king asked and she nodded. They go master's bedroom.

At the Dark place a monster of his named "Black Doom" The King's biological father. He sees the crystal ball of watching her granddaughter Anastasia was crying.

"This will be interesting. I go to of my son's birthday."