Chapter 12 : First Talk

When Anastasia and Sliver are going to the Rose Kingdom

When Anastasia and Sliver are going to the Rose Kingdom. Amy walked around seeing inside the cafe. She ordered a cappuccino. Sit down on the chair and place put her cafe. She sips the cappuccino and sees the window.

Shadow was giving themself a break. He heard his communicator his friend Rouge. He pressed the communicator called first.

"Hey Rouge."

"Why do you saying hello and hi to me. Are you out of a break?" Rouge is called back to Shadow and replies. "Yes, I just need some more time."

"Okay see you later Shadow," Rouge called and ended off. Then he turns off his communicator.

Shadow saw Amy at the cafe and sit down there. Then he thoughts. "What's Amy doing at Cafe. Well, I'm guessing going off to. I mean Amy and I did not talk ever since that blue faker with Amy."

He finally enters the cafe. He orders a dark coffee and pays saw Amy sitting all alone. Then He goes to her and said.

"Hey, Amy."

"Oh, Hi Shadow what are you doing here? You still have a mission at GUN?" Amy greets Shadow. She asked him replied to sit down. "Yes, but I'm gonna take a break. So what about you Amy?"

"Oh, I'm fine I'm just getting bored that Sliver and Anastasia are taking off someone else place. So I'm just getting here at the Cafe." Amy told to Shadow then he asked a second question. "Well, what about Faker?"

"You mean Sonic? He is still hanging out with his friends, not me. I'm trying to contact or calling of him. He is not answered." Amy replied. Then Shadow tried comfort to her. "I'm sorry about that Amy."

"No, it's okay."

"Here's your Dark coffee." Waiter out the place with coffee on the table. Shadow said to the waiter. "Thank you, "

The waiter walked away. Then Shadow sips a cup of dark coffee. Start talking to Amy and Shadow. Things then after Cafe he has something to say to Amy.

"Come on Amy, I let you show you something," Shadow said to Amy then she agreed. He carried Amy's bridal and then used his speed with rocket shoes. They made it see the fresh grass and view many flowers like the color white.

He gentles down of Amy saw the field.

"Woah, what is this place Shadow?" Amy asked turning around him. "This is the place my friend 'Maria's death anniversary."

He places the flower color white down on the ground of the tree. He thoughts about saying, Maria.

"Maria, how's been going in heaven I have brought a friend. Her name is Amy Rose. I miss you, Maria every time. I wish you were alive. Then we gonna together, as always. My dear Maria."

Amy saw Shadow sitting down the tree. She walked toward tap on his shoulder he looked at her. "Shadow I'm sorry about you and Maria."

"It's okay Amy. I'm sure she is living in heaven that's all." Shadow smiled at Amy.