Chapter 11 : Rose Kingdom

So Sliver and Anastasia are going to the Rose Kingdom

So Sliver and Anastasia are going to the Rose Kingdom. The Rose Kingdom is a part last name the Rose. Anastasia explained to Sliver about Yesterday they meet or should I say Amy's parents.

"So Ailinda and James are Amy's parents? I never thought about that." Sliver is still walking being overcome to think he knows.

"I know right," Anastasia replied smiling at her brother then he does not answer. "No I mean you found real Amy's parents."

"Huh? What do you mean?" She raised her eyebrow at her brother.

"Well, Amy told me about the story when she got kidnapped and lost her memory of her family. Before then Metal Sonic was the one who kidnapped her then she save Sonic. That's it Amy's love interest is Sonic The Hedgehog." Sliver explained Amy's Origins to Anastasia.

"Ohh." She still walked and then stopped seeing the gate of Rose Kingdom.

The gate is open and the one guard asked two of the hedgehogs. "Who are you?"

"Well um I'm Anastasia The Hedgehog and this is my brother Sliver The Hedgehog."

"Ah, so your Anastasia the queen and king so much about you. Please come in. And wait here before the king and Queen arrives." The guard said to inside the two and wait for them.

"Okay thank you," Anastasia answered back the guard nodded and walked away.

"This is a place so familiar." Sliver walked seeing the up ceiling gold and mesmerizing.

"Yeah, My mother and father have always lived here for 25 years," Anastasia asserted. They walked the hallway. Seeing the king and Queen then they now down.

"Your Majesty."

Anastasia and Sliver got up seeing Queen Ailinda and James. "Oh, um your Majesty this is my brother Sliver, Sliver the Hedgehog."

Sliver was shocked to see off their faces looked like Amy's. There are Sliver's or Anastasia's grandparents

"Nice to meet you Majesty." He said giving a hand to the Queen's shaking hands. "It's nice to meet you too Sliver."

For minutes later they are walking the hallway talking about the kingdom. Sliver begins to speak.

"So this is Rose kingdom your Majesty?"

"Yes, my ancestors found this place to be rich, and people around the rose kingdom wouldn't appreciate them," James tells Sliver as we're walking.

"Okay, your Majesty."

"Please called me James and Ailinda."

"Okay, so James why are you and your wife going yesterday Anastasia said told me about it?" Silver asked questions to King he sighs his breath. "It's been years of searching for someone."