Chapter 13 : Dream - Maria and Shadow

When Anastasia still dreaming again

When Anastasia still dreaming again. After Professor Gerald completed 'Project Shadow' he was finally released. She saw. Shadow saw walking toward Maria.

"Ah, Shadow this is my granddaughter Maria." Gerald introduced his granddaughter and then replied to her. "Maria this is your friend Shadow the Hedgehog."

"Hi Shadow, I'm Maria and we gonna be friends." She said to Shadow. Professor Gerald Robotnik Maria's cure. She has Neuro-Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Basically in the simplest terms possible, her immune system was so weak also the body that even the common cold could kill her. She has a sense of no cure he had to do it.

Anastasia smiled at the two of them. Just like siblings. Her thoughts. "You too Dad and Aunt Maria."

The moment Shadow raised her Maria. She wants to see the stars, galaxies, and planets. He wants to go to earth too. Anastasia saw them rise Maria and Shadow just like daughter and father.

"Come on Shadow, look at the stars is that beautiful." Maria was 5 years old but then she held his hand seeing the window. Anastasia becoming slightly smiled saw the two of them.

"Look Shadow, these planets are different kinds of things don't you think." She turned 10 years old. She wears color pink dress But then Professor Gerald and the spaceship want to surprise Shadow and Maria on home earth.

"Maria."

Anastasia woke up seeing Professor Gerald waking up his granddaughter. She wakes up and stretches his arms to see her grandfather. "Morning Grandfather. Why are you waking me up?"

"Because I just wanna surprised you and Shadow."

"Really!"

"Yes, Sweetheart called Shadow for me."

"Okay!"

Maria was running seeing her grandfather smiling. They opened the door and she saw Shadow standing looking out the window. Then She called him.

"Shadow,"

He turned to see Maria smiling.

"Huh, Maria?"

"Shadow, come on my grandfather wants to surprise us." Maria walked toward Shadow. Then Anastasia made it to see Maria and Shadow are talking but she can hear what they are saying.

"Okay, Maria."

"Great, let's go don't be late." Maria grabbed his hand going to her grandfather. Then Anastasia followed.

The professor opens the door and the light is bright on the trees. Maria stepped in and his tears were happy seeing trees and ground. Then Shadow saw earth before he asked the professor.

"Professor, is this earth?"

"Yes, I saw my granddaughter was the very happy first-time earth."

He nodded seeing Maria was very happy then Anastasia looked at her. Then the professor said. "Okay, you two have fun I give you one hour."

"Okay, grandpa." She was running where she is going. Then he whispers to the black hedgehog. "Shadow, keep eye on her."

"Yes, professor." Shadow nodded. He followed Maria. Then Anastasia saw the professor was leaving. She was gonna try first step her thoughts.

"Do I gonna step in? I mean Aunt Maria was very happy and dad too. Maybe I give it another try."

She steps into the grass and smiles to use her speed to go look for Shadow and Maria. She saw flower fields Maria was playing around with a bunch of flowers. Shadow was watching her. Anastasia walked toward those two.

"This is fun. Isn't right Shadow?" Maria asked Shadow when she is happy. He chuckled and closed his eyes. At that moment there the butterflies flying in the sky around three of them. Then Maria was standing seeing butterflies.

"These butterflies make me happy?" Maria said to Shadow chuckled and agreed. Then Anastasia smiled too.

After minutes later. Maria sat down ground behind the tree, Shadow was standing beside her. Then Anastasia sits beside Maria. She smiled at those two. They are waiting for the professor.

Then Professor Gerald opened the door seeing Maria and Shadow. He first walked also Anastasia and Maria were followed to step spaceship. She turned around to see the big tree. Then Professor sees Maria.

"Maria, it's time"

"Yes, grandfather." Maria agreed still seeing the tree. Then Shadow looked at Maria. He leads his hand said. "Come Maria."

She looked at Shadow still smiling then took holding their hands. Anastasia sees Maria and Shadow holding hands together. Stepped into the spaceship.

"Goodbye Earth," Maria said her thoughts.

Shadow looked at her being understood. Maria was growing older at 14 age and she was looking out the window. Anastasia saw the two.

"Look the stars have constellations."

We celebrate together as her birthday and Christmas tradition. They had fun at all times. Finally, Maria was getting 17 looking at the earth Shadow closed his eyes and smiled. "I wish to see down there on Earth."

"Shadow, what do you think it's like on Earth?" Maria asked Shadow

"The professor said his life's work has been all of those who live down there. He once told that the reason for his existence was making people happy through the power of science."

"Shadow."

"Maria... I just don't know anything anymore. I often wonder why I was created. What my purpose is for being here? Maybe if I go down there. I will find the answers. Maybe..."

He was still looking at the earth then Maria walked at Shadow she said. "Are you starting at the the the window all day Shadow?"

She looked at me also too. Seeing the earth puzzle. "I see photographs down there is supposed to be there. What is it like to visit there and find out."

"Me too."

"Maybe I find those answers but something tells me that connects that planet."

Maria sees the earth every day. Shadow wants to go there on that planet someday. If Maria is cured. Anastasia said.

"Shadow and Maria are just like siblings and my father and me like the same visit space colony ark."

"I wonder if that could be the same as my father and space colony just like Maria," Anastasia said.

Anastasia begins to wake up. Get off the bed and she is stretching. She goes downstairs to see Sliver still waiting on Amy cooking and she sits down between her brother. She says greetings to her brother.

"Morning Sliver."

"Good Morning Anastasia, do you have a dreaming last night?"

She whispers to her brother. "Yes, but I will talk to you later. Because I don't wanna be late for the GUN."

"Okay, sis." Sliver replied. Anastasia was nervous that Shadow was very mad at her last week.