Chapter 10 : Dream - Space Colony Ark

At Night Amy's house Sliver and Anastasia are sleeping in another bed

At Night Amy's house Sliver and Anastasia are sleeping in another bed. She sleeps peacefully until her dream meets her father's origins and home. She began to open her eyes and to stand up seeing the iron room.

"Where am I." Anastasia walked towards to find a way out then she saw the window of Professor Gerald Robotnik and her grandfather Black Doom then her father (Shadow) was still in the capsule ready to succeed.

"Father and my grandfather?"

Anastasia was gonna hear about the father about to be made of the deal.

"This is a project, Black Doom, Project Shadow." Professor introduce Black Doom the project.

"Hmm, its a hedgehog..."

"From the results of the prototype... Biolizard, I think it's perhaps safer to have the ultimate lifeform's true form to be something much simpler."Black Doom said but still it begin the deal.

"I see so it is the deal. Delivered Seven chaos emeralds to me in 50 years time when the black comet reaches Mobius again and I shall ensure this time the project will succeed."

Then Professor deal with the Black Doom "it's a deal, Black Doom, I will ensure you'll receive the emeralds by the deadline."

Anastasia saw a blond yellow girl a human but Anastasia her dream like invisible. She was young came seeing the window seeing father.

"Maria." Anastasia said her thoughts but then she heard someone familiar voice called her named.

"Anastasia"

She turn around then summon her powers hands. "Who goes there show me yourself!"

Anastasia was not afraid seeing them but then it reveal her grandfather. Then she was shocked.

"Grandfather!"

"I don't wanna to fight with you. I'm just seeing the past professor and your father. This home called it 'Space Colony Ark' " Black Doom to his granddaughter and looked at the project Shadow then Anastasia raised her eyebrows then asked him.

"Grandfather what are you doing here in my dream?"

"You mean our dream." Black Doom answer stared at Anastasia.

"Well, I was here so professor who created your father then I'm in his your Father."

Then Black Doom walked behind her around. "You see Anastasia your the one be ultimate lifeform and your siblings too."

"I want to give me that chaos emeralds if you to be cured the dark magic." He led his hand to give the chaos emeralds then Anastasia was angry said. "I won't give this chaos emeralds. This belongs to my father."

He sighed made up for a deal sit knee down of her granddaughter being ruthless. "Okay if you don't give me chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds I make you to offer the deal."

"Deal what's it."

"My deal is to get more chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds bring them to me. If you don't gave me chaos emeralds I will kill everything you loved your mother, siblings and your father." That's Black Doom's deal then she shocked takes time to think but gave up.

"Okay, I have a deal for you my deal is to cure my Dark magic if it is true or not work." That's Anastasia's deal.

Then Anastasia and her grandfather shake them hands and offered the deal.

"I'm sorry Mom, Sliver and all of my siblings I made offered the deal to my grandfather. I don't have a choice. Please forgive me dad and disappoint me." Anastasia said herself being gritted her teeth mouth being slient.

Then she opens her eyes and it's morning but Anastasia has a nightmare with Black Doom. She saw her brother wake up and stretch his arms and say greetings.

"Morning Ana,"

Anastasia no answer it became terrible and horrible to her grandfather. Then Sliver sees her being worried to sit down beside sister.

"Ana what's going on, why do you say good morning to me do you have nightmares." Sliver asked Anastasia she was hugged herself but she doesn't want to tell the truth about the deal grandfather. Then she finally took a deep breath sees at brother.

She is ready for the truth.

"Okay Sliver I have a dream about two man's Professor and Grandfather and my father still in the capsule. That's why he was born in that place is 'Space Colony Ark' then I saw a girl with a human yellow hair named 'Maria'." Anastasia tells the story about father's origins share Sliver but he is shocked now named 'Maria'.

"Wait Maria that would be named sister. Right."

"Yeah, but my dad told me she named Maria after her death friend was named."

Anastasia tells the truth about Sliver but she lies about the deal of granddaughter. Then They hear what Amy's called..

"Anastasia and Sliver Breakfast is ready!"

"Come on Ana," Sliver said he came down the stairs. Then she follows her brother as well.

Meanwhile Mephiles and Black Doom

Mephiles is still waiting on Black Doom. He walked towards asked.

"So how's you and Anastasia." Mephiles said then Black Doom chuckled. "It's all gonna be planned. I deal with her."

"Really so what's your deal?" Mephiles asked then Black Doom explained.

"Well my deal is to get more chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds bring them to me. If you don't give me chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds I will kill everything her loved and family."

"Impressive."

"So what's the plan now."

"We will just wait." Black Doom said to Mephiles and replied. "And her dark magic. If Anastasia has her dark magic we will destroy and revenge the world"

"No she will handle getting seven chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds too." Black Doom is seeing the view of his granddaughter.

At the Future....

At the Rose Kingdom

Maria is teleported back to their family and the Queen said. "So did you send letters to friends?"

"Yes mom."

"Great Maria, but we have a big problem."

The Queen and King seeing of Black Doom and Mephiles are planning to get Anastasia and seven chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds.

"This is a bad Black Doom deal with Anastasia." The king was angry then Amber replied. "What was it Dad."

"Your grandfather made a deal with your sister to get more than seven chaos emeralds and Sol emeralds too."

"I have to stop her."

But the Queen Acron destroyed the jail bars. The Queen stood up to see her friend and hugged.

"Sally!"

"Amy! I read letters about Mephiles and Black Doom so you and your family are going to my castle to follow me." Sally said then the Rose family followed. The King worries about her daughter. Thought himself.

"Anastasia I know what you're doing please. Don't have your dark powers. You have to control them."