Chapter 5: Anastasia and Shadow

I was walking to find her father

I was walking to find her father. She cannot believe it to talked father. She also has a communicator at her wrist to find him.

"Communicator where do you find Shadow, Shadow the Hedgehog." Anastasia speak the communicator then it's loading finished find him.

"Calculating, it appears found Shadow the Hedgehog at G.U.N HQ Military. It's far away."

The communicator answered and it's off. Anastasia has her powers she can teleport through the G.U.N HQ Military she looked up the name of logo. Entrance many military and soldiers.

"Okay, gonna save the future to go back home and with talk my father."

Ana said herself seeing to fullfil up sign she saw the human girl walked toward and Anastasia asked the human girl.

"Excuse me, hello my name is 'Anastasia The Hedgehog' I want to assigned to be umm... to join G.U.N HQ." Ana said of introduce to her but she type of biological and full named.

"Well see you able to join the Commander joins with you and of course the hedgehog."

She shocked heard of father's named and turn around and asked it's all about the Ultimate lifeform hedgehog.

"Umm Mam, who is you saying that hedgehog?"

"Ohh, the hedgehog his named 'Shadow The Hedgehog'."

"That hedgehog I never heard that." Anastasia was still know of her father but she just a denies or lied. The Girl human told Ultimate lifeform story.

"In 50 years ago the one leader Commander he has a family and his sister named Maria. The experiement creatures the professor Gerald Robotnik creative his named 'Shadow The Hedgehog' his has one only best friend Maria. After that she sent Shadow the earth and she died. The leader meet him then he become new member. But he has some friends Rouge and Omega."

"Ohh well thank you for that tell story." Anastasia said to thanks the Girl human smiled. Ana waved at leaving.

That bat 'Rouge the bat' she has a spy of Anastasia has talking to Human.

"Looks like someone has a new member."

Rouge said herself fly away going to see her friend Shadow she found him, began to talked first.

"Hi..."

"What are you doing here?" Shadow asked her and replied. " I hear someone there's new member of an G.U.N HQ. It's a girl and she is a hedgehog."

"So what she looks like."

"She has a pink fur and three bangs streak color red. Her eyes mixed color green and red. But it just like you Shadow but she is different." Rouge explained to Shadow but he is been curious of something.

"Well do you know her name is?" Shadow has a another question to Rouge.

"I don't know her name is, but we meeting tomorrow."

"Yeah..." Shadow agreed he walked away nodded with Rouge and she flies the sky.

Meanwhile At night Anastasia was walking alone of her house but the boys are going to her getting closer.

"Hey there beautiful." The fox color orange he smirk at Anastasia turn around at him she asked curious.

"Excuse me, what did you just called me?"

The second boy is a bear color light brown and smiled grabbed her arm.

"Hey!"

"Come on let's join us together."

"Let me go!" She grip shouted bear his arm. They know it's drunk but someone who rescued her using his fist two boys are drunk. It was Shadow

"Hey what your problem Man!"

"Leave her alone or taking you by forced." Shadow ordered but the two boys are leaving running away. He turn around her. He grabbed her hand to get up.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Anastasia shocked her head of past of father's face.

"Yeah I'm okay thank you dad.

Anastasia close her mouth because she called her father but she called sir.

"I mean thank you for saving me sir."

"Next time watch were you going." Shadow said huffed walked away but Anastasia was raised her eyebrows she think he still rude and grumpy.

"Hey! Why are you so rude to me. That is not nice." She crossed her arms but Shadow stop walking turn around of Ana he replied.

"You! Stop talk to me such things."

He stared shook his head stare Anastasia was madly but sigh and taking apologize to her.

"Sorry."

"Much better, well I better go bye." Ana was walked away but Shadow call her. She stop running and looked at him questioned.

"Wait! What is your name?"

"Anastasia, Anastasia The Hedgehog." She said name and smiled replied. "How about you what your name?"

He shocked silent that's why Rouge told about her about new member of G.U.N HQ.

"Shadow The Hedgehog."

"It's nice too meet you Shadow the Hedgehog." Anastasia smiled give her hand they shaked hands removed.

Shadow smiled Anastasia waved at him and running away. He said himself

"Anastasia.. So that's why Rouge is telling me the new member her name 'Anastasia' I gonna meet her again tomorrow."

At The Future...

Rose Kingdom

At The Rose Kingdom King still watching of Daughter Anastasia and meeting past father. He was softly smiled and his wife spoke.

"She meets you past right?"

"Hmph... Well I was still grumpy hedgehog."

"Your always be grumpy my Lord."

The Queen said of husband was smiled kissed her cheek. Amber and Maria seeing past father and asked him. "Dad it's that you when your younger."

"Yes of course it's me."

"But Dad how you meet mom first met." Maria asked another question to him replied. "Well you found out Maria, just watch okay."

"Okay Dad." Maria agreed and watch the crystal ball. Amber was cuddling youngest brother and King and Queen still cuddle too and watch what happened comes next.