Chapter 19: Father and Daughter

At the G

At the G.U.N Anastasia was still sad because Sonic hurt the feelings of Amy and cheated on another woman named Princess Sally Acorn.

"So the mission is Me and Anastasia are going to help villagers and catch the culprit," Shadow said told Omega and Rouge.

"You got lucky." She winked at him.

"It is just a mission."

Rouge, Shadow, and Omega saw Anastasia was still sad today.

"According to emotions sensors. Anastasia the hedgehog is sad today 100 percent." Omega said analysis to her. Shadow did notice looking at her.

"Shadow, you should talk to her," Rouge said then he nodded and left to go with Anastasia.

"Anastasia."

She turned around and looked at Shadow and greeted him.

"Hi, Shadow."

"Are you okay?"

Anastasia replied weakly smiling at him.

"Yes, I'm alright Shadow. Don't worry I will be fine."

"Wait." He grabs her wrists. She turns around Shadow replied. "Why would you come on a mission with me then were talking is that good."

Anastasia was thinking about what happened to Amy so sad yesterday. But she was going to help him.

"Okay."

"Man, what's wrong with me? I think I'm on the soft side just like Amy. Stop it Shadow focus!" Shadow said himself.

During the mission, Anastasia and Shadow had a rescue, people burn down houses.

The father protects his children the roof is going down. Then Anastasia used her speed to catch his family. Then Shadow was wide.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm alright. Thank you for saving us." The Man said then, Anastasia nodded.

He smiled then his communicator was ringing. Then Commander Tower. Shadow explained then he gave his rest also Anastasia.

"Hmph nice work." Shadow smiled at her.

"Thank you, Shadow. So where we're going?" she asked then he answered.

"The Commander said we should take a rest."

Anastasia has an idea of the place.

"How about we're going to the field."

"Okay."

So Anastasia looked at Shadow walking. She remembered the past she was childhood.

Flashback...

When Anastasia was still 6 years old she used her teleport to the Space colony Ark. Shadow was here standing crossing his arms.

"Daddy?"

Shadow turns around his daughter.

"Anastasia, what are you doing here?"

"Well I'm just teleported I've been looking everywhere for you. And where are we?" She answers the second question her father smiled answer. "This place is called Space colony Ark. My home."

Anastasia saw the window galaxy.

"It's beautiful so many stars."

"Yes, sweetheart, these stars are so bright and shiny. Your Aunt Maria told me all about planets and galaxies." He said then Anastasia was to plead. "Daddy, can I stay here? and teach me about those galaxies."

"Okay."

Days later Anastasia was teleported to see her dad teach about constellations.

"Look, Daddy, I saw a big dipper." She saw the constellation point it out. Shadow taps her head. "This constellation is stars that keep connecting."

"Ohh!"

One week later Anastasia's birthday turns seven years old. She uses her teleport his home and saw Daddy surprised.

"So Daddy what is my present?"

"look at the window." He said she was looking in the window at so many constellations.

"Woah, it's so many constellations. "

"Happy Birthday Anastasia," Shadow said then She smiled and hugged father.

"Thank you Daddy this is the best birthday ever."

End of Flashback...

Anastasia softly smiled use remembered.
Then Shadow begins to speak.

"So Anastasia, what are the most things you like?"

She was gonna think then she answered.

"Most thing I like most is spending time with my family, music, and-"

"Nothing."

Anastasia and Shadow both answered last and then they chuckled. He asked a question to her.

"Um, Anastasia?"

"Yes, Shadow?"

"Why is your name Anastasia?"

"I'm glad you asked In Greek one who is reborn. My father and Mother named me."

Shadow understand but Anastasia added. "But my dad is still stubborn he loves my mother for everything. He teaches me to learn my powers. I love my father."

He smiled at her.

"It's just me Shadow The Hedgehog is cheering me up. This is my father and daughter bonding." She said her thoughts.

"What happened to Amy?" Shadow asked her

"Well Shadow you see," Anastasia mumbled. She takes a deep breath in and begins to speak. "Amy is crying because Sonic and Sally had their relationship."

He was shocked.

"Did you talk to her?"

She was silent no answer.

"No, we have been talking to her few weeks. But she was still weak in her body and cried a lot."

He sighed and stand up said Anastasia.

"Come on Anastasia, let's go to Amy's house."

She nodded her head and begin to stand up to go to Amy's house.