Chapter 14 : Outrageous

Weeks Later

Weeks Later...

In Morning Anastasia goes to G.U.N HQ to go to the important mission. She cannot start thinking about what Shadow said to Anastasia says at weeks. It became a flashback.

Anastasia, with Shadow, said. "Shadow, are you alright?"

"Yeah, but someone shot me at my back. Who's responsible!" Shadow stares at everyone but is gone at Anastasia and Sliver looking at each other. Then Shadow knew it was her.

"It was you!" Shadow's fiery glare at Anastasia was innocent replied. "What, I didn't do it!"

"Oh yeah! I know your power is that Chaos Spear isn't it!"

"Shadow there's no way my sister will hit the chaos spear." Sliver defended his sister then Shadow replied. "Oh yes, you do."

Sliver sees Shadow's back hit the chaos spear bruise. He was shocked and whispered at Anastasia.

"Did you hurt Shadow?"

"No, I didn't."

Anastasia was an expression seeing Shadow was being angry he walked away and whispered to her.

"Brat."

Anastasia was shocked Shadow said and tears fell down her cheek.

"Did he call me 'brat'?"

Sliver top her shoulders said. "Don't worry Ana, come on let's go home."

He walked then Anastasia saw Shadow walk away.

After her flashback, it became a disaster seeing the Dark Team she sat beside Rouge. Anastasia saw Shadow but he looked away and was very angry. Then-president of GUN said something.

"Okay, GUN soldiers Listen up and Dark Team. This Man was a hostage by three men. Then A girl is no one could ever if she is survived or died. That's your mission same as Rouge and Omega."

"As for Anastasia and Shadow. You two keep on eye searching the Eggman what if he up too. Bring here at lecture me."

"Okay, Both of you dismissed." The GUN President walked away then Soldiers are going through missions same as Rouge and Omega. Then She saw Shadow walk away alone.

"Shadow wait!"

He turned around seeing Anastasia his hand halted. "Don't follow me!"

"B-But Shadow we're partners we so supposed together." She said to Shadow and pissed off and ignoring her.

"Hmph."

At the Eggman Lair Shadow and Anastasia made it here. Anastasia said to him.

"Hey Shadow, let's go find what's Eggman up to. You should take a right and I take a left. " She began to walk then Shadow didn't listen to her orders.