Chapter 46

I turned the volume up when I registered it was Justin Bieber's voice flowing through the speakers.
   "So, why's Bieber playing in your car? Thought he was a horrible artiste?"
   I raised my eyebrows, questioningly.
  Miguel shrugged, tapping his long, graceful fingers on the wheel, his focus ahead on the road.
  "I, don't know sassy ass. Things change, don't they?''

   I glanced at him and sure enough, he was smirking.
   "Where are we even headed to?"
  I hid my smile as I looked out my window.
   "Why?" He glanced at me.
     I shrugged.
   "I love quiet places. And I don't feel like being among loud, drunken teenagers, right now."
   "Not today, sassy ass. I'll take you there but not today."
   "Huh?" I stared at him, confused and he swallowed, his fingers tightening on the wheel.

   "I actually know a place, that's very quiet and I'll take you there but not ---"
   "Where's it?" I smiled, curiously.
  "It's a private place I go to when I want to shut the world off. No one else knows about it."
     I held my breath. God, this guy was the death of me. I slapped a hand over my mouth. Oh my gosh... did I just say that out loud?
     I looked over at Miguel sheepishly and luckily for me, his eyes were still on the road.
   "Not even Jarvis?" I mumbled
   No. Nobody but you," he said through gritted teeth.
   Okay? Thanks?" I mumbled, sheepishly.

  He rolled his eyes but maintained his infamous smirk.
  I smiled, letting my gaze drop to his lips.
  No! My whiny subconscious started before I could even form a coherent thought.
   "And Miguel?"
   "Yeah?" He glanced at me.
   "I like your lips too."
    I heard him chuckle as I turned to the window, red from embarrassment.
      I squealed as Miguel pulled up in front of Greg and Tina.

    I rushed in, leaving Miguel behind in the car, and went straight to the table we sat, the last time we were here.
   "Jeez...lady you forgot about me for a minute."
   Miguel laughed as he took the seat across from me.
   I batted my eyelashes at him, playfully.
   "Never remembered you for a second, handsome."
    Miguel smirked.
    What did you say?"
     I gasped, realizing the shit that just tumbled from my mouth.
    "I'm hungry." I squealed, embarrassed.

   A waitress in a black top and pleated, mini skirt stopped by our table.
   "Welcome to Greg and Tina. What would you like to have?"
   "Chicken casserole," Miguel said, plainly,  confident as ever.
   I noticed the way the girl didn't hide the fact she was ogling him.
    I tapped my chin thoughtfully but could come up with nothing.
  "Could I have a menu?"
   A menu?" The girl retorted, clearly going to make this a big deal. 
   I glared at her, reciting the words I was going to say to her, any moment from now. 
   "Yes. A menu,"  I drawled, holding her gaze.

   "I'm sorry we don't serve menus. But we'll try to add that to our specials."
    She smirked.
  "Ahem... lady, get her a menu. It's a book where meals for the day are written in. You ever heard of Google before? You sure could use your phone to do other stuff than sex chat."
   Miguel raised his eyebrows at her, his displeasure radiating off him.
   The girl was literally tomato red from embarrassment. I had a feeling she was more embarrassed because the insult was coming from a boy she had been checking out.
    Way to go, Miguel.
    I hid my smile, looking away as the girl left angrily.
   Almost immediately, a boy stopped by our table.
   "Where's the bitch?" Miguel growled at the waiter.
   The boy swallowed as Miguel stood up, towering over him.
   "She thinks she can keep us waiting for hours and then ditch us. I am going to tell your boss about this," Miguel threatened.
  I had a feeling he could do it.
   I reached for his hands.
   "Let it go, Miguel."
   Miguel's jaw twitched.
  "Only, if the bitch gets her sad ass back here!" Miguel spat and sat back down with a calm gaze as if he hadn't almost pulled up a frenzy here.
  I shook my head, laughing as the boy walked away, with his head low.

  "You are insane, Miguel," I whispered.
   "Only for you," he muttered, calmly as the waitress reached us.
   I felt funny but didn't even want to know why.
   "Here's your menu, ma'am.'
  She gave me one and I smiled at her.
   Miguel didn't bother to hide the scowl on his face.
   I studied it intently.
   "I'll take a Philly cheese steak."
   Weird food. Sounds good.
   "You heard the lady. Be quick."
   Miguel growled and the waitress scurried away, making me laugh harder.
   "You act like a caveman. Ever heard of the 21st Century?"
   He shook his head, smiling.
  Well, the food was good and we only had water since my last time with the wine didn't go well.
  Miguel dropped our take-outs in my hands as he opened my door.

    I ate my California roll gracefully, licking the avocado off my fingers.
    I glanced at Miguel and smiled when I saw him watch me.
    "What?"
   "Nothing. Just imagining your fingers all over my ---"
  "Shut up, Chester!" I snapped.
    He laughed.
   "Yes, ma'am."
    "Where to ---?"
   I paused, licking my lips noisily.
    "Uh...this is so good."
    I moaned, not even trying to be subtle about it.
    I licked my fingers greedily, laughing as Miguel's eyes narrowed into slits.

   "What?" I paused, holding out one finger that still had avocado on it.
   "Hey. I want to taste too."
  He smirked at me and I shrugged, lifting the finger with avocado to his lips.
   "This isn't hygienic," I mumbled with a smile as he dipped his head down, his lips hovering over my finger.
    "There's nothing supposed to be hygienic about this, sassy ass," he drawled, his gaze darkening.
   I swallowed a gasp, holding his hooded gaze as he flicked his tongue over my finger.
   I mean...hey, he just wanted to taste the California roll but only someone like Miguel would make it look hot like that.
   He flicked his tongue over my finger, more slowly and I was sure at this point, he had licked the avocado clean but for some reason I couldn't fathom, my finger was still on his lips.
    He smirked again and opened his mouth fully, before capturing my finger in his mouth.
  My eyes widened as a moan tore out from my lips.
   Did I just do that?
   He smirked at me, his gaze dilating, and sucked more slowly before releasing me.
    "Hmm..."  He chuckled.
  "That was tasty. Real tasty, sassy ass."
   I turned away, wondering if he was referring to the avocado or my fingers...

    Lyk, I said this book is purely romance so expect to see things worse than this in chapters to come...so 😂😂
  Maybe I should put a red flag beside chapters that are going to be dirty, huh?
   I would love to hear what you think. Please do not forget to vote and comment... please.
  Thanks.