Chapter 84

~do you wanna live forever young?~

                     Kesha's POV
Days had turned into weeks and weeks into month and soon we were in November.
Which meant two things. Thanksgiving and exams were around the corner.
Miguel had invited me to watch him play soccer today.
Maddie had also started hanging out with Zayn frequently so maybe they were patching things? And Sapphira was in a relationship mess with Pierre.... which left me hanging out with Miguel and his friends most of the time.
Yes, his friends. Well I couldn't be close to Miguel without giving them a chance.
I waved at Elias, Andrew and Donovan. They smiled and I turned my attention back to where Miguel, Jarvis and other team members were warming up.
' Hello,' I heard Donovan mumble.
I bit my lip. I knew Miguel would loose his shit if he saw me with Donovan. For some reason, he had always hated Donovan more than the others.
' Hey,' I said, not turning my attention from the field. So he would get it and leave.
' I don't know. All I want to do is get to know you better but you act like I'm some sort of shitty person. I apologise if I've done something wrong.'
I turned and caught his hand before he could walk away.
' No... I'm sorry. I was just distracted with Miguel,' I emphasized the last word.
He sat next to me. Oh Lord, this was not gonna end well.
' So...? You seem to like Miguel?'
I paused, trying to detect the tone of his voice.
' Ya....can't help it,' I mumbled, turning my attention back to Miguel.
' So what are your plans for Thanksgiving?'
' Nothing,' I shrugged.
' It's my birthday and all I do on my birthday is nothing!!'
' No way Kesha. I'm not letting you sit all alone on your ass on your birthday. If Miguel has no better plans with you, I could take you out?'
Firstly, I hated the way he talked about Donovan.
' No, thanks. I know I don't have any plans but it's obvious Miguel has a surprise for me anyway,' I said with finality so he would drop it.
' Well it isn't a surprise if you know about it,' he drawled, his tone hard.
I turned to glare at him.
' Are you here to watch Miguel play or judge him?'
' Sorry, my bad,' he mumbled, not sounding sorry at all.
I rolled my eyes and turned back to the field and almost froze when I saw Miguel staring hard at me. His gaze flickered between Donovan and I.
Donovan seemed to have noticed this because he suddenly slipped his arm around my chair.
I tore my gaze away from Miguel and looked elsewhere.
The first half of the game ended and the whistle sounded.
I watched Miguel spin the ball in his hands before tossing it to someone else and marching up to us.
He glared at Donovan murderously and I squirmed inside, nervously.
' What part of stay away from her, didn't you understand?' he growled at Donovan.
Donovan shrugged, looking cool and collected.
' I think the lady's old enough to decide who she can be friends with or can't she?'
' Well you certainly don't think she would think of you as a friend,' Miguel snapped, his jaw locking.
' Wanna bet?' Donovan smirked.
Miguel's eyes grew darker.
' Don't tempt me,' he spat.
' Kesha stand up. We're getting you another seat,' Miguel turned back to me.
My mouth fell open. Did he just...?
' No,' I retorted stubbornly. In as much as I didn't like Donovan, I wasn't anyone's puppet.
' Kesha,' Miguel warned, his voice growing darker.
' This isn't the fucking time to play frigging games with me,' he snapped.
' No. I'm not moving from here. Donovan should leave instead.'
He turned to look at Donovan.
' Don't even think about it 'cause I'm not moving from here,' Donovan concluded before Miguel could say anything.
' Chester, c'mon. We are about to start,' a player that had jogged up to us tapped him on his shoulder.
Miguel gave us one more dirty look before walking away.
The rest of the game was pretty much a blur because Miguel's team lost.
I watched nervously as he marched towards us.
' Let's go,' Miguel ordered, not stopping.
I followed quietly like a chastised puppy.
' So what happened to your awesomeness?' I said trying to lighten the mood.
' Don't even start with me,' Miguel snapped, slamming the driver's door close.
I hesitated but slid into the passenger's seat when he started the car.
' Why did your team even loose?' I dared.
He gunned the car down the road, driving at a reckless speed.
I held onto the seatbelt, holding my breath, like my life depended on it.
He finally slowed down when he got closer to my apartment.
He stopped, turning to meet my gaze, his face laced with anger.
' You want to know why my team lost? Of course, if you had just stop being stubborn for a day, I wouldn't have to be watching out for your ass so Donovan won't do something stupid.'
I stared at him, taken aback by how rude he was because I sat with Donovan.
' Donovan isn't as bad as he seems. He may be a cocky pervert but he's nice though,' I defended, thoughtfully.
' Nice?' he scoffed, shaking his head in mock laughter.
' You don't know Donovan,' he gritted the words out He continued driving and few minutes later, pulled up in my driveway.
' I've known that motherfucker since my high school. And I know exactly what he's capable of,' he gripped the steering wheel so tight, the veins at the back of his hands were showing.
I didn't even get why he was so upset about this.
' And that is?' my smart mouth spoke before I could think it through.
He killed the engine.
' I know him well enough to know he only wants to get into your pants,' he growled quietly, the veins in his neck   showing fiercely.
' And you don't?' I retorted, angry at how blunt he was.
He froze and his eyes grew wide.
' Is that....Jesus is that what you think?' his voice grew quiet and I felt bad.
' I just want to ---,' I placed my finger over his lip, a gesture that surprised us both.
I leant closer and pecked him on his lips.
' I'm sorry. I trust you and I didn't mean that,' I whispered before pulling back.
His hands flew to the back of my head, pulling me forward and tugging me across the console.
I crossed carefully, plopping on his legs.
He leant close so our foreheads were touching.
' I'm sorry I got out of control... Donovan...that dick drives me insane.'
I closed my eyes, breathing softly before I felt his warm lips on mine.
I pushed my back against the steering wheel, wrapping my arms around his neck.
He kissed me desperately and hungrily, not stopping for once.
I pulled back, breathless as I rocked him slowly.
His hands went around my shorts, tugging at the waist band.
' Nice shorts,' his eyes lingered on my chest and then went down before stopping on my face.
I smiled against his lips, kissing him more slowly.
He pulled back and tucked a wisp of my hair that had fallen over my face behind my ear.
' You should go inside Kesha before you start fucking me in the driveway,' he smirked, his finger stopping underneath my belly button.
I sucked in a breath and fell back on my seat, looking out the window.
I just didn't know how I felt when he talked about fucking me. That was certainly not in my agenda.
I nodded, not meeting his eyes before stepping down and slamming the door close.
I needed help, Jesus.
' Hey Kesha,' Maddie smiled as soon as I opened the door.
I stopped when I saw Zed on the couch, his eyes on me.
I smiled at Geneva who was on a couch, eating cookies.
Sapphira walked out of the kitchen with a cup in her hands.
' Welcome Kesha. Join the party,' she gestured to them.
I slammed the door close, already anticipating what was going to go wrong.

Okay...so Happy Sunday guys....and we have new members into the family of A Dangerous Temptation...Xaprith and ColorfulWorldOfMine .....wohoo 👏👋👋👋... yes and we are getting to the drama soon.... just don't forget to vote and comment and share.
Thanks 👊😘✌️