Chapter 77

Kesha's POV
' Don't you think we took this too far?' I said as Maddie and I stepped into my apartment.
' Took what? Tonight was fun!!'
Yeah. I sighed, remembering the look on Miguel's face when Zed had leant in to kiss me. I felt really bad when he took it out on Zayn. I felt like going to hug him even though he hurt me a thousand times and probably more.
Wasn't that insanity??!
' I didn't like the way everything turned out. We were supposed to keep it PG. Zayn got hurt...bad and Zed kissed me.'
I liked Zed but I just didn't like the fact he kissed me. It was nothing like Miguel's. He would kiss me til all my worries melted away and probably til everyone in the câfe would leave.
' Hey... you think I don't care Zayn's hurt? Oh boy... you should have seen the look on Miguel's face when Zed walked in and you were smiling or when Zed sat with you, acting all sweet, pressing you against that counter or even when he kissed you,' she laughed. I didn't think it was funny.
' He looked like he had a panic attack and he was gonna pass out soon,' she wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon.
' Miguel's got it bad. I wish that's the way, people I love...care about,' she quickly corrected herself, glancing at me. I shook my head.
' I wish that's the way people I care about would care about me too,' she said, falling on a couch. I sat beside her.
' Did you work things out with Zayn?'
' No,' she rolled her eyes.
' Can you believe that boy? After kissing me that way that night, all he could say was "I just wanna be friends. I'm not ready for this relationship stuff or long commitments issues."  What is it with boys and commitments?' she scoffed.
I smiled at her imitation of Zayn.
' Well it looks like our first phase of revenge worked. Let's wait for his reaction and we can plan a second phase!!' Maddie flipped through channels.
I nodded, already, dozing off. I didn't want revenge. I wanted Miguel to come back and apologize. And kiss me in ways I couldn't even imagine...
                         ***†***†***†
I sighed as I threw the door open and fell on the couch, exhausted.
Not from classes but from waiting for Miguel to show up and tell me he wanted me bad. I had barely seen him this week and it felt like years.
Well he was doing a great job, avoiding me and breaking my heart into pieces.
              It was already Saturday and for the first time ever, I was in Vanna's apartment. The place literally screamed Giovanna. Furnishings and paintings decorated everywhere.
Vanna had invited Maddie, Sapphira and I over. She said the others were coming too. I secretly prayed to see Miguel. Even if it was a glimpse.
Few minutes later, I heard horns blaring outside the apartment.
' They're here,' Vanna squealed and jumped up, heading for the door.
I stayed back in the kitchen while Maddie and Sapphira went out to greet others.
You can do this Kesha. I dumped beer cans and bottles inside an ice bucket.
I didn't know how many people were coming but Vanna told me it was gonna be a full house tonight.
I lifted the bucket up and strolled out.
As if on cue, Miguel walked in. He had a white polo on with fitted jeans and his favorite brand of shoe. Nike.
I swallowed, running my eyes over the tattoos on his neck, waiting for him to look at me but he never did.
' Um... guys? I woud like you all to meet my girlfriend. Kaycee.'
The blonde from Sapphira's party stepped in and he wrapped his hands around her waist. I stiffened, trailing my eyes over her crop top and skimpy skirt. Sad. I preferred Jacqueline.
I looked up and he caught my gaze. He looked away, shuffling to get a seat.
Thank goodness, I had a firm grip on this bucket. A firm grip. I dropped the bucket on the rug.
I sat on the floor and Maddie sat next to me.
' You want us to go home?' she whispered.
' Miguel's being a jerk right now and he knows it.'
' I'm fine,' I muttered, looking down at my nails.
Vanna brought more alcohol and dumped them in the bucket.
' So we have strange faces. Could you introduce yourself please if you are new?' Vanna cleared her throat, trying to break the tension.
I noticed the three guys on the right side of Miguel.
One had his hair dyed pink. Andrew, I guess. I glanced at Donovan and surprisingly he was looking at me. Creep.
' Um. I'm Kaycee, Miguel's girlfriend,' the blonde smiled.
' Yeah. We got that part, bitch,' Maddie muttered loudly. I hid my smile.
' Elias,' the blonde-haired smiled.
' Andrew,' the pink-haired one waved.
' Donovan. Nice to meet you again, Kesha. It's been a long time I saw you.'
I saw Miguel tap his canvas against the tiles repeatedly and Jarvis watched me.
' Thanks,' I mumbled uninterested.
' Zayn,' he piped up.
' Maddie,' she glared at Zayn.
' Pierre.'
' And Sapphira,' she said leaning back on Pierre.
' Um,' Kaycee smiled, leaning into Miguel more.
' Sapphira is here with Pierre, I guess. Jarvis and Vanna. Those three idiots who don't wanna get hooked up,' she giggled and I wondered what her point was.
' Prolly Zayn and her,' she threw a pitiful look towards Maddie.
' Me and this hot handsome guy over here,' she kissed Miguel on his lips, smiling and I felt my blood boil more than the sun.
' but you...,' she paused and gave me a sympathetic look.
' You seem alone. What of that pathetic guy at that party?' Vanna's mouth fell open and Jarvis watched her, surprised.
Zayn just shrugged and Miguel wasn't even paying attention.
' Um,' Maddie laughed loudly, attracting everyone's attention as she rested her gaze on Kaycee.
' Just so you know... I keep a saucer under my bed and I've always dreamt of using it. If any of you,' she stared coldly at Kaycee.
' ... would like me to use it, just let me know and I'll call my brother and I'm pretty sure Zed wouldn't hesitate to come,' she smiled sweetly at Kaycee before glancing at Miguel.
I saw his shoulders tense when she said Zed.
' Fake,' Maddie spat, sitting back down.
' Who are you talking to?' Kaycee glared at Maddie.
' Aww...not only are you a cheap fake but you are also really extremely dumb. I'm talking to you dweeb, of course,' Maddie smiled sweetly, dishing out her insults.
' I mean surely Miguel, you could have done better than this,' she gave Kaycee a once-over.
Sapphira laughed. Zayn snorted.
' So?? Should we watch TV or play truth or dare??' Vanna said.
Most of them voted for the latter and I took that as my cue to leave. What was I doing here anyways?? Aware Miguel was trying to ruin me!!
' You're leaving?' Vanna said when I stood up.
' Yeah, it's not my day,' I muttered.
I saw Kaycee smile from the corner of my eye and I felt like plucking out her eyeballs.
' Oh, I thought,' Vanna smiled sadly.
' I just wanted us all to have fun but it's fine, I guess,' she threw a can of beer at me and I caught it.
I was gonna say something when Miguel scoffed.
' Oh please. This is not her idea of fun. Her idea of fun is hanging out with tweeps that wear trousers two times their size.'
I caught his gaze.
' You know what? I changed my mind. I'm staying,' I sat back on the floor, Indian fashion, still holding his gaze.
' Are you sure?' Jarvis prodded, concerned.
' Yes,' I faked a smile and looked away from him.
' Okay, my turn,' Vanna spun an empty beer bottle.
It stopped at Kaycee.
' Um...give Elias a lap dance,' Vanna said, unsure.
She strolled over to Elias and gave him a lap dance.
They continued spinning the bottle and I lost track, opening my third can of beer.
' Kesha?' Sapphira nudged me with her foot, smiling.
' Truth or Dare?'
' Truth,' I dropped the empty can between my legs.
' Of course,' I heard Miguel mumble.
' Ah... what's the craziest thing you've done since you came to Stanford?'
I didn't even think about it.
' Falling in love with a dick who doesn't give a shit.'
Miguel's shoulders tensed again and I felt his unwavering gaze on me.
I didn't look up. I was gonna stay strong tonight.
The game continued and soon the bottle stopped at Maddie.
' Truth or Dare?' Jarvis looked back at her and Zayn.
' Dare!!'
' Kiss Zayn,' he said calmly.
Maddie and I shared looks.
I patted her hand.
' Don't worry... I won't judge this time,' I whispered.
' Or?' she looked back at Zayn.
' Pay ten bucks?' he smiled, unsure.
' Sure,' she dug her hands into her pockets and dropped ten bucks.
Soon it stopped at me.
' Um Kesha?' he smirked at me.
Gee. I was in for trouble.
' Truth or Dare?'
' Truth,' I snapped at him.
' Tell us about your first screw experience,' he smiled. Idiot.
Maddie glanced at me and she smiled.
' Um,' I started
' Can you talk already?' Miguel snapped, sounding really annoyed.
What exactly was he even mad about?
I was the one supposed to be mad...at all his stupid actions.
' Actually.... I'm a virgin.'
The whole room fell silent and Miguel's gaze landed on me. Actually, everyone in the room was staring at me. Except Maddie.
' Okay, what is the big deal with a seventeen year old being a virgin?'
' Oh,' Zayn said, surprised.
' Yeah,' I mumbled, hating the way Donovan stared at me.
I still felt Miguel's gaze on me.
They continued playing and soon it stopped at me.
' Kesha?' Donovan  smiled, wolfishly.
' Truth or Dare?'
' Dare,' I said, exhausted.
' Do you take alcohol?'
' No,' Miguel snapped, butting in.
' Great. I dare you to take a shot,' he held out the bottle he had been drinking from and Miguel slapped his hands away.
' At least, give her a clean bottle,' he grabbed a bottle from the ice bucket and opened it.
He held it out to me, his gaze steady on mine. I wrapped my fingers around the bottle slowly and took it.
' Just a sip,' he growled in a warning tone.
I closed my eyes and tilted my head back before taking a sip. The liquid flowed freely down my throat and I almost gagged. Why do people take this shit? It's disgusting!!
I dropped the bottle between my legs carefully, feeling light-headed.
' Well that wasn't so bad,' Donovan smirked.
' Take another sip!'
' Donovan,' Miguel snapped in a low growl.
' I don't think that's a good idea,' Jarvis added.
' It's fine,' I defied, more to annoy Miguel.
I closed my eyes and took a long sip.
Ugh. I hate this.
Miguel watched me, his gaze unwavering.
They spun the bottle and it stopped at me again.
Andrew looked at me.
' Truth or Dare Kesha?'
' Dare.'
' I dare you to make out with my buddy here,' he slapped Miguel playfully.
' For the next five minutes.'
Easy.
' She's a wimp and I don't want to.'
I threw an irritated look at Miguel.
' I would rather give everyone here a blow job than kiss you.'
I gasped, covering my mouth once I realized the words.
' So do it,' Donovan smirked.
' What?' I said, my eyes widening.
' Do it,' Donovan said firmly.
' Give her a break,' Miguel snapped and slapped twenty bucks on the table.
Oh!! Now he was helping me??
I refused to look at Miguel.
They spun the bottle and it stopped at Miguel.
' Um,' Kaycee smiled coyly at him.
' I dare you to have a heated make out session with me.'
She crawled on his legs and he straddled her thighs.
It was painful to watch but I couldn't take my eyes away.
I swallowed as she rocked against him and he tightened his hands around her.
Jarvis looked at me and I smiled when I could feel tears at the back of my eyes.
' That's enough,' Jarvis snapped, turning to them.
I tipped the bottle in my hands back and took a long drag.
I suddenly felt choked and needed to breathe. Bad. I was vaguely aware of the chatter and laughter around me.
I grabbed the bottle of alcohol between my legs and an extra bottle from the ice bucket.
' I'll be on the porch,' I said to Maddie, who was already drunk.
I dialed Zed's number as I stepped onto the porch.
' Honey, are you okay?" he said, soothingly from the other end.
'No,' I whispered, my voice cracking.
' Where are you right now, Kesha?' he panicked.
' At a friend's house. I'll text you the address.'
' Hurry up, please.' I added before cutting the call. I quickly texted him Vanna's address.
I opened the second bottle, having finished the first one, seconds ago.
          ' You're drinking too much and you know how you always get out of control when you get drunk.'
I stilled then sat on the porch slowly.
' Go away,' I muttered bitterly and took another long drag from the bottle.
' You shouldn't even be out here, worrying about my sad drunk ass. You should be inside dry humping Kaycee right now,' I spat the last part.
He walked over to the car in front of me and leant against the hood.
He grabbed the bottle from my hands.
' Are you jealous?' he smirked.
' Not anymore than you are about Zed and I,' I spat.
Why did I even say that?? I didn't like Zed!!
I looked up at him and his face hardened.
' You kissed Zed,' he growled bitterly.
I stood up and walked over to him, folding my arm and glaring at him.
' You kissed me and chose Zed. What where you thinking?'
' For your information,' I snapped back.
' I came to your apartment the next day to make things straight and what?? You weren't there. It wasn't even supposed to be like that. Zed kissed me and it just happened.'
He stepped closer.
' It wasn't supposed to be like that? It looked like you had it all planned out and you wanted it as much as he did. You're pathetic,' he scoffed.
' At least I'm not an asshole. I don't give someone a stupid Yin,' I tugged at my pendant.
' Or kiss someone over and over again, yet don't even know how to ask them to a party. I don't take someone to a place where I almost fuck them and then you kiss Kaycee there!! ' I screamed.
' I'm pathetic but I'm not a dick.'
' You saw that?' he stiffened.
' Oh trust me. I've seen you do much worse,' I spat.
The image clawed at my heart and I wanted nothing more than to cry.
Where was Zed?
' Go away,' I repeated, stepping back.
He reached for my arm and I flinched.
' Don't,' I warned aggressively, meeting his gaze.
' You know I feel sorry for myself. Agreeing to play your stupid games and being the stupid bait. You'd rather fuck me than say anything to me. Look I'm tired of whatever this is between us,' I gestured to the both of us.
His face hardened and he stepped back.
' Maybe, you're right,' he muttered.
I sighed, feeling the tears pressing forward.
' Let's go,' he grabbed my hand.
I yanked it out and moved back.
' I am not going any fucking where with you,' I spat.
' Well how are you going to go home?'
I didn't think Zed was coming.
' What do you care? I'll go with Maddie.'
' Maddie's drunk and you're not better.'
' Then I'll follow Jarvis,' I snapped.
' He came with me.'
' I don't know,' I stepped back, exhausted.
' I'll go with anyone. Anyone else but I won't go with...,' I paused, my voice breaking, my eyes watering.
' It was just a stupid kiss. We're not even together. What does it matter who I fuck?' He said, reaching for me again.
' So that makes it okay?' I yelled.
' That makes it cool? ' I repeated.
' Well it doesn't matter, Kesha.'
I slapped him. Hard.
' Go away Miguel,' I growled, hitting his chest.
' I hate you. I fucking hate you so...' I paused as the tears spilled out from my eyes.
I turned away when I heard a car honk.
Zed rolled down the glass.
' Get in Kesha,' he said, glaring at Miguel behind me.
I stepped forward but Miguel tugged me back.
' I'm sorry Kesha,' he breathed quietly.
I stepped forward and he released my arm.
' Kesha?' Zed called again.
' Don't do this,' Miguel said quietly and my tears spilled more.
' I don't know why I said what I did. I was just so mad and because of that dick there. It started with him. I promise I'll change. For you. I will. I won't ever sleep around again,' he said more quietly, sounding embarrassed.
' This is the second time you're going to be choosing him over me again. I don't ever apologise but I just did,' he stepped back, waiting for my decision.
I shook my head as my tears dropped more furiously.
' And I have never cried about any guy except my dad and I just did. Fuck you,' I spat before stepping into the car and slamming the door shut...
I didn't look up as my tears poured out more furiously and Zed sped away, leaving Miguel glaring after us.....

1
2
3....
Okay sad...so sad.... I feel Kesha has reached her breaking point with Miguel. 😪😪😪😪😔😢😢😭🤧🤫😵
#Mesh is breaking.... lemme know if you have any cool ship names😂😂.
Whew.... I know you're all gonna come at me. Feel free to turn your anger and dissapointment into comments...😌😂
Also please bear with me if this chapter is messy with bad grammar...its so complicated 😭😭😢.
This chapter is so long.... I know right?? Please vote and have a happy weekend. ✌️ Peace pple.
Nadia out.💙😂💓.