Chapter 73

~Forever young... I wanna be forever young...do you really wanna leave forever?...~
So? Drop your answers.
                         ***†***†***
                          Kesha's POV
Maddie was performing with her strip crew, dancing their hearts out in perfect harmony.
I smiled at her and she winked at me.
I saw Zayn leaning on the wall, with a bottle of beer in his hands and his eyes on her. He was gonna loose one eye tonight, I'm sure.
I spotted Pierre blindfold Sapphira as he led her outside, probably to where her brand new Camry was waiting.
I swallowed, grabbing the beer Zed offered me.
' What is it with that guy and you?' he said, drinking  beer as well.
' I don't know. I guess...,' I trailed off, at loss of words.
' We go to the same school and share some lectures together,' I cringed at my lie. It was a half one, at least.
' Just stay away. That guy's bad news, okay?'
I nodded, tired and frustrated.
Miguel walked in and glanced at me before walking straight pass. Ouch.
I lost track of the party, barely listening to Zed who was trying to entertain me.
' Hey?! Kesha to earth?' Zed snapped his hands frantically in my face.
I blinked, rubbing my face.
' Oh...hi?' I mumbled.
' Were you even listening to what I was saying?' he huffed.
' Yes,' I rolled my eyes mentally and finished the last of my beer.
' You um... seem to um....,' he paused nervously.
' Do you want me to take you to some place quiet?' he tried again and clenched his fists.
I smiled at that.
' And risk not enjoying the party?'
' No, thanks. I'm fine. And besides someone needs to put an eye on that guy,' I wagged my finger at Zayn, feeling slightly tipsy now.
' Yeah, that guy's bad news,' he said, frowning.
' See you already got your hands full? No need to bother about me. I'm fine.'
I staggered around the party, absentmindedly, needing to clear my head.
I hadn't seen Jarvis throughout this evening.
Check on him later, I noted mentally as I threw the freezer open, desperate for more beer.
I spotted two remaining and I happily grabbed it for Maddie and I.
I spotted Jarvis and Erica grinding and dry humping each other on a couch. Well look at that. I smiled and walked out on wobbily legs.
I stopped because I had a feeling he was around.
Changing my mind, I decided to give the beer to Miguel instead. Try to make up for tonight.
I spotted him caught between two guys, his back to me.
I blew out a breath and marched over to him.
I stopped and took in the scene before me.
Miguel's lips were locked with the blonde in front of him. His hands firmly secured around her waist and her hands in his hair and who the fuck gave her the right to put her
hands in his hair? That was my territory!!
An unfamiliar feeling shook me and I wasn't sure if it was anger, jealousy or hurt or all three.
I exhaled. Fine. I had kissed him and agreed to go on a date with Zed but this...
I urged my feet into motion and turned around.
' Hey, you keep disappearing,' Zed stopped me.
I stepped back, suddenly feeling irritated.
' I just want to go to bed. I'm sick of y'all showing up in my face. Personal space. That's a thing, you know right?'
I snapped and his eyes widened.
' I meant...see you tomorrow Zed,' I whispered sadly before walking out of the house.
I ignored Sapphira who was standing beside Pierre and waving at me to check out her new car.
I stepped into Maddie apartment, grateful for the peace and quiet.
I didn't want any more drama tonight.
The stupid images of Miguel and that blonde didn't want to leave my head.
Ugh. I groaned loudly, pushing Maddie's door open.
I stopped in my tracks, assessing.
' Maddie?' I called, blinking to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Maddie pulled away from Zayn, alarmed.
' Why are you kissing this dick?'
' It's a long... oh my God, Kesha,' she stared at me, speechless.
I shook my head, irritated.
' You are just pathetic.' I snapped and turned to Zayn.
' You mother fucking dickless baboon,' I spat at him.
' You really don't know your place, do you?'
I took in the sight before me again.
She was still in her bra and revealing skirt.
His shirt was already on the bed.
' Why are you guys dressed like this?'
I narrowed my eyes at her.
' You were going to sleep with him, weren't you?'
Without thinking, I threw one of the beer in my hands, aiming for Zayn's chest.
He dodged it and it clattered to the floor.
I hissed in disgust.
' You only told me you were a stripper. You didn't tell me you are a whore too.'
Zayn stepped in front of her, leveling his gaze to mine.
' Watch your words bitch,' he said in a low growl.
' Oh move you dickless cunt!' I snapped.
Maddie stepped in front of him.
' Okay Kesha, I know you're mad but let's talk outside?'
' No,' I snapped.
' Don't come any closer. You know what? I feel sorry for you...for your life. For this pathetic thing you call an ex boyfriend. Tomorrow when you end up with triplets, I'm going to throw you out to the streets just like your mum did and I'm pretty sure Zed's gonna do that too.'
Her face turned white and I banged the door, satisfied.
I found an empty table at the balcony.
I fell on one of the chairs and sobbed desperately, badly needing to cry.
I groaned, trying not to smear my make-up.
' Oh honey, are you okay?' I heard Jarvis say.
I stood and hugged him tight. Finally, a normal person showed up.
He helped me sit back down and sat across me.
' How are you?' he handed me a handkerchief.
' A mess,' I sobbed again, dabbing at my tears. I wondered what made me tear up like this. Maddie being so vulnerable to Zayn or Miguel kissing that...ugh!!
' Well you look pretty,' he studied me.
I smiled. I didn't know how.
' Are you mocking me?'
' Can I talk to you? Please its really important.'
I didn't hide my surprise.
' So have you seen Miguel?'
I sighed.
' Yes...he was making out with some blonde after he...,' I stopped, slightly irritated.
' Kesha...do you like Miguel?'
I stifled a laugh. Like such a horrible person as Miguel?
' Not on your life,' I retorted, smiling.
' Do you think he... you know... likes you?'
' Nope.' That was very easy to say. Considering what he had just done this night.
' Nope,' I repeated.
' I saw you kiss him and not to be a backstabber but you really should stay away from Miguel.'
' The kiss meant nothing,' I flushed, searching his face for jealousy. All I could see was concern?
' I wish I could explain more,' he blew out his breath frustrated.
' What are you talking about?'
' Nothing,' he huffed impatiently.
' Just stay away from Miguel. I don't want you to be another of his victims.'
' Don't worry. I'm pretty sure we'll stop talking after tonight.'
' Listen Kesha. This isn't a joke,' he huffed again, impatiently.
' I know Miguel. He makes you want to pull your hair within inches of him but somehow he steals a place in your heart.'
I laughed.
' That's creepy. Don't worry, though. My heart's secured and safe and the key is with Charlie...a friend way back at Boston. See, safe?' I chuckled.
He smiled amused, obviously not buying it.
' Obviously since you kissed Miguel, it's not gonna end here!' He took a slow breath and I  wondered if he liked me.
He stretched his hands and covered mine.
' Um, can I ask you something?'
Oh no. Oh no no.
' Um before you do... I don't like you and no, please don't ask me out. I mean I like you but as a friend friend and I'm not just ready for relationship dramas,' I exhaled and looked at him.
He released me and laughed hard.
' You think? I'm... you think I'm asking you out?' he laughed harder.
I smiled too.
' Ha ha. Laugh all you want.'
' Sorry. You're so funny,' he smiled, laughing again.
' This is about Miguel. I'm fine with Gianna for now,' he said, turning serious.
' So? Can I ask you a favor?' he continued.
I nodded, waiting.
' Whatever you do, Kesha...can you not... please can you not fuck Miguel?'
My mouth fell open.
' Are you...are you serious?' I sat up straighter when he didn't smile.
' Why the hell would I want to sleep with Miguel?' I screwed  my face in disgust but disgust was not what came to my mind.
' I'm just saying. If you don't stay away. Things are going to get reckless.'
' Is that your favor? You didn't even need to ask.'
I smiled at the thought. Heavens. I couldn't even imagine.
' So you promise?' he confirmed.
Now this was just weird.
' Okay Jarvis what do you take me for?' I snapped.
He held up his hands in defense.
' You look like you need some place quiet. Have anywhere in mind?'
I quickly thought of Geneva. I hadn't seen her around. Oh yeah. She was too old to be hanging out with drunken hormonal teenagers.
I stood up and he came to support me.
' Yeah. My neighbor. Gennie.'
We strolled to Geneva's apartment quietly.
' Goodnight, please three feet away,' he winked before I shut the door.

Okay ladies and gentlemen?? I would love to hear your thoughts...
So whatdayathink?
Did Kesha do wrong by choosing Zed?
Was Miguel wrong to have kissed that blonde? Do you think he had a reason?
Is Jarvis being a good friend to both Kesha and Miguel?
Well feel free to drop your comments.
I took time, working on this chapter so please make me happy and drop your comments. They are highly needed and appreciated.
Also want to clear something up.
Pierre has a Satin car and he got Sapphira a camry...just in case you were wondering.
💙💙💙. Have a great weekend.💓💓