Chapter 75

I stopped to catch my breath when I had closed the door.
I sat on the couch, still trying to gather my thoughts.
' Hey sweetie. How was your picnic?'
Sapphira stepped in front of me.
' That's weird, where's Zed?'
' I left him at the park,' I whispered, feeling so empty right now.
Obviously Miguel always does this type of shit. We fight and then he leaves. And always ends up in another's girl's bed.
Not that the other times counted but at least he would have some dignity and not do such shit this time.
Who was I kidding? This was Miguel!!
' Kesha are you okay?!'
I looked up at her like a lost puppy.
' Is it Miguel?'
Great. It was so obvious.
' C'mon, we're going to Mads',' she helped me up and we strolled to Maddie's apartment.
' Hey Sapphy. What's up?' Maddie said, coming down the stairs.
She looked at me politely and nodded.
' Kesha.'
' She's in a real bad state right now 'cause of Miguel,' Sapphira said.
Hey... I never said that but I was too disoriented to utter actual words.
Trust me, this was the only way I could keep the tears still.
' C'mon we're going to my room,' Maddie looped an arm around my neck to support me.
' I'll be at Genevas',' Sapphira said before shutting the door.
' I'm sorry,' I mumbled as soon as we stepped into her room.
' I know you are. You're forgiven. What's up?'
I started rambling because for some reason I felt so free around Maddie.
' So Miguel apparently asked me to Sapphira's party and I didn't notice it was an invitation so I went with Zed.'
She waited although I could see the look of disapproval on her face. I loved she was a good listener.
' He kissed me last night and then we got into an argument about Zed. And then I saw him kiss someone else!'
She narrowed her eyes at me.
' What the fuck?!'
' I went to make things straight today. And he was in that same pool he almost fucked me, kissing some blonde slut,' I spat the last part.
I closed my eyes as my tears leaked out.
' And it hurts so much. I like him, you know? I just realized that.'
' Yeah. I always knew.'
I opened my eyes and saw her hovering over me, with a bandana around her head and a large saucer in her hand.
' Just to be sure, are we murdering him or taking his dick off?'
I smiled faintly at her attempt to cheer me up.
She sat across me on the floor, Indian fashion.
' I love him. He's a jerk for whatever he did. Also he's just using that stupid blonde, you know that right?'
' I also think he's just hurt you picked Zed over him and that's why he's acting like a dick!!'
' I mean just because he has a dick, doesn't mean he has to act like one.
You know what? I say we give him what's coming to him,' she smiled sinisterly, obviously good at this revenge thing.
' You're gonna get back at him using Zed.'
I looked at her, taken aback.
' He's your brother, Maddie!'
' So?' she scoffed and I laughed.
' I mean I love him but girls need to have each other's back and I have yours, get what I'm saying?'
I laughed again.
' And besides Zed cares about you, so no one looses.'
I got a feeling she was sugarcoating the sentence but hey... fair enough.
                        ***†***†***†
So here I was... Maddie's first plan was for me to seduce Miguel to hell and also make him jealous with Zed.
Pathetic... I was but he needed to know how this felt.
I had make-up on with my hair left down.
I glanced around the storage room as I tied my apron.
I made a mental note to check up on Jeremy and Chelsea some time soon.
I hadn't seen both of them in a while, obviously because I was so caught up in my own drama.
' Remember?' Maddie smiled.
I nodded, focusing on her.
' Miguel's gonna want you so bad, his cock is literally gonna come running to you.'
' Maddie!!' I clamped a hand over her mouth.
' You talk dirty,' I rolled my eyes and she smirked.
' So?' she drawled and I raised my eyebrows.
' You sure you don't wanna make out with Zed? It would add some spice to the drama.'
' No,' I said simply.
' I don't wanna take this too far.'
' Ugh. You're so irritating,' she rolled her eyes.
' But you love me so,' I smiled at her.
' Unfortunately, yes Miss goody two shoes. I promise you, the day you're gonna fuck, the heavens will literally come crashing down. Like they'll be outside that same room, you're banging Miguel so fucking hard, singing hymns and I'll be the lead singer, that's for sure,' she winked at me.
' Okay, we are not having this conversation again. I'm a virgin and I plan to keep it that way.... till when? Oh...yeah til I meet a guy who loves me back,' I snapped angrily.
She gasped dramatically.
' Oh my God. You said you love him,' she smirked.
' Focus Maddie,' I rolled my eyes and she stuck her middle finger at me.
She checked her phone.
' Okay, Zayn's on his way and so is Miguel.'
' Okay, you sure we shouldn't change course to theatre arts? Because, men we are good at this.' I said, trying to lighten the mood.
' We should. Later. Right now, we have a situation,' she lifted her eyes to the door as the door swung open.
I saw Zayn, walk in, his eyes darting around the diner. Probably for Maddie.
Then I saw him. I felt something tighten in my stomach as he walked in. He was dressed in a casual T-shirt and sweatpants, looking like the whole world didn't bother him and he had nothing to worry about.
Well, tonight he would have everything to worry about.
' C'mon. I'll go first,' Maddie pulled her short auburn hair into a ponytail and walked out of the storage room.
                          Miguel's POV
' Do you really need to bring me here?' I said as Zayn and I stopped by a table by the window. I had this addiction to always sit by the window because of someone I knew who loved sitting by the window. And yes, she just happened to work here.
' Yes and be grateful. I'm always there when you need me and tonight's important so shut up,' he snapped.
I scowled.
' Break a leg,' I snapped back as we sat down.
I wondered why Zayn had to involve me in his fucking stupid girl problems.
Maddie had called him so they could talk and of course, she just had to pick here. The bitch.
Good thing, he seized my car keys if not as soon as he stepped down, I would have driven away.
I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated. I felt like a walking dead...
all I really needed was to get laid... considering that just happened a few hours ago and I still felt like shit... maybe I needed sleep or to watch those dumb romance flicks I had selected to watch with Kesha!!
I sighed as Maddie pulled out a seat.
' Hey,' she smiled hugely at us.
And that's just creepy but I kept my mouth shut since she was Zayn's problem.
I nodded at her and Zayn smiled back.
Creeps.
' So we need to talk,' she said, looking around. Probably for a waitress or something.
' Uh... shouldn't you guys talk somewhere else? Anywhere else? Not just in front of me?' I tapped my chin, looking at her.
' If you want to leave, you can get the hell out. Leaving is what you are quite good at, ' she snapped.
I stared at her surprised. She always had the hots for me. So why the aggression?
' Stay,' Zayn glared at me, knowing I was gonna say some crude comment back at her.
I rolled my eyes and fixed my earpods  into my ear.
I saw a slight movement and when I looked up, my mouth fell open.

Heyyyo... ladies and gentlemen... wassup??
Long time... long time. How are you guys holding up? So any comments? Any questions?? You know what to do!!
Byeeeeeee and drop your votes. Thanks. 😘💓✌️