-4-

The following day Yn went to college early in the morning. She stopped speaking with her family members, Kalai tried to talk with her but yn didn't hear her.

 She stopped speaking with her family members, Kalai tried to talk with her but yn didn't hear her

[ Techo university]

Techo university is a place where many genius and great personality completed their studies. A very prestigious university it is... And of course, A university for the rich.

Rich kids Bullying the poor students who got into the university with scholarships also happens here. The college has this completion among the department.

Each different department is not on good terms with each other. They fight like Tom & Jerry.

And most of the fight happens between the medical department and business development only. The never-ending fight. Even the principal him/her self can't control their authorities...

Yn entered the university and went to her department, on her way to her class she saw how all people Started whispering around her or... about her? Maybe? She shrugged it off and entered her classroom and saw her classmates talking about something.

 about her? Maybe? She shrugged it off and entered her classroom and saw her classmates talking about something

[Classroom]

"Hey, guys what's going on? Is something wrong? everyone are behaving weirdly?" Yn asked her classmates.

"Oh, here she is! Yn you are all over the internet!" One of her classmates said showing her phone. Yn got confused and went towards them, and took the phone.

___________

"The beauty of medical department herself fall one the lion dan"

"Such BITCH! How dare she touch my future husband?!"

"She looks so awesome when she grabbed Tanvir's collar"