-12-

Few Week's later_

Few Week's later_

Tanvir entered Malhotra Mansion and saw Meena cooking Tanvir looked around to see if yn is there or not. After knowing yn is not there, "Goodmorning my dear Mother-in-law! Where is my wife?" Tanvir said a little bit loud and went towards her. Meena widens her eyes and told him to be quiet.

"She's in her room! And don't shout like this if yn get's knowing about our secret it will be hard to get you Both married"

It was another day in Malhotra Mansion, it's been few since Kalai's and Agastya's marriage. Yn was busy with her studies. And about Tanvir? He was already like a tail around yn.

Tanvir would daily visit Malhotra Mansion just to see yn and pick up her and drop her in their university. Yn was against this idea but her parents forced her to. Yn is still not aware of their parents planning about Tanvir's and her marriage.

They know that yn will be at rage if she gets to know about this. And they are not ready to face it. So they all decided that they will make Tanvir and yn get engaged to eachother and get married later when her studies get completed.

And on the other side Kalai and Agastya's marriage life was going smooth like butter, filled with love and care.

Mrs.Sheela and Mr. Vikram along with Tanvir are so happy to have a daughter in law and a bhabi like kalai.
Kalai and Tanvir bond was at the peek has they became bestfriend in this mean time.

And not forgoting that Tanvir the possessive human is sooooo damn much possessive towards yn. He can literally do anything to have yn, in his arms forever.

"Ahh don't worry Mother-in-law I will make her marry me by hook or crook" Tanvir said and took a bit from the food which was made my Meena. "Aye! Stop eating let everyone come and let's have breakfast togather" Meena said and Tanvir nodded his head.

Not so soon Ashwin and Mohan, yn came down. Soon yn's eyes landed on Tanvir she rolled her eyes.

Tanvir greeted Ashiwin and Mohan. He took blessings from Mohan.

They all sat on the dinning table. And as usual Tanvir sat beside yn.

As Tanvir would always come home yn's parents told Tanvir to have breakfast here in the malhotra mansion. And ofcourse he agreed as he get to set beside yn.

And sakshi has been to another city due some work.

"You look beautiful as always Angel...", He wippered in yn's ear.