-26-

Her head pained like hell, it was like someone just played football with her head

Her head pained like hell, it was like someone just played football with her head. She tried to open her eyes but the drug effect didn't let her to.

"Boss should I call her and tell that the task is completed?," A guy asked yn recognised the voice, it was Ram. The guy who was with that injured guy, his boss.

"Oh ram, how stupid of you to think that I agreed to kidnap this doctor for that woman?," The boss said. The ram guy was confused.

"What do you mean boss?,"

"This doctor had the atrocitie to complain about me to police, because of her now they are searching for us. I didn't agree for this kidnap for that woman's money. This doctor here is here because I want to punish her,"

"How dare she, tell the police about me?! They are searching me now. "

" boss now what will you tell to that women?, " Ram asked.

" Throw the sim from your phone and also she doesn't know about our location so don't worry let me punish this doctor when she wakes up, " puneet Varma, the boss said and walked out from the room with ram, living half conscious yn in the tied chair.

'the fuck did I just get to myself' yn thought.

Tanvir in now in his bedroom waiting for yn, it was already 1am in the morning and still yn is not home. Yn will at home within 12 if she have an emergency but it been very late and Tanvir couldn't sleep.

He proposed her today and thought that she is angry him at first but now, it's very late...

Tanvir took his phone nd called to yn's hospital, they said that yn went from hospital at evening 6 itself. Now this scared him more to death.

He took his car keys and went out to search yn, he didn't inform anyone as he know that everyone will be panicked.

He first went to yn's hospital.

"I wanna check the cctv footage of today's evening," Tanvir asked the security.

He first denied but after seeing the range in Tanvir eyes he let him in. But no use he can only see yn going to parking lot that's it.

Nothing came out nor yn or her car. He checked other footage of the hospital from outside. But nothing was there.

Tanvir went to the parking lot to check, he didn't find her there. He immediately took his phone and contacted few people and said them to search yn.

Now it's morning 10 am, Tanvir is restless and scared still there is not a single clue regarding yn's disappearance.

The family members are not suprised to see the couple room empty as they know that both Tanvir and yn are busy so they shrugged it off thinking they went to work early.

Tanvir on the other side became aggressive and rustless.

Not a single clue about yn is found he first thought that his business enemies did something but after investing them to death he found that none of them touched or breathed near yn.

Tanvir then contacted aarav and told him to meet him immediately. After few minutes aarav came to Tanvir, Aarav was worried as Tanvir voice was broken when he called him.

"Yn is missing, I checked every where," Tanvir said in broken tone and Anger.

"What?! How can this happen? Do you have any enemies?, " Aarav asked. Tanvir nodded his head as yes and told them they didn't. Tanvir told him everything in detail about what happened yesterday and where he searched.

" Don't worry I know a police man I will inform them, " Aarav said and Tanvir nodded his head.

" And don't tell anyone about this, they will panic if they get to know about this, " Aarav on the other side started to search.

Sakshi on the other side is standing in front of Aditya's company to give the files to Priya and take her sign, And warn Priya to stay away from Tanvi and yn.

Sakshi saw that yn for Tanvir in yn's eyes many Times she knows that yn has to just realise it.

So as a best friend sakshi is here to give a lesson to that woman who is planning to destroy her best friend marriage life.

She walked in to Priya's cabin but stopped when she heard her talk in the phone with someone or is trying to talk?

"The heck he is not lefting the call?! ," Priya said in anger and tried to call the person she is trying to.
Sakshi on the other side frowed and was about to go in until.

"heck the hell he is not lefting the phone did they fail kidnapping?! They took whole sum of money! Ah I don't even care about the money I only want them to complete the task!,"

Soon she noticed a presence in Room and with panic she turned around and saw sakshi standing inside the room. Her panic reached peck and she was scared that sakshi Heard anything.

She was hella nervous which made sakshi doubt.

"Wht.. t are doing," she was shuttering.

"Well I'm here to take few signature from and... "

"Warn you to stay away from my best friend"

Priya was nervous so she stayed silent.

" Priya... " Sakshi said and walked towards her with death glare.

" Yn loves Tanvir... So stay away from them. If yn didn't have feelings for him then I would have handled it myself to take her out of that relationship but now seeing the love for Tanvir on her eyes I'm not gonna let a bitch like walk in their relationship, "

Sakshi took her hands towards Priya's face, Priya flinched. Sakshi touched Priya's cheeks and said.

" Never mess with my people, hmmm?, "

Priya nods her heads immediately being scared.

" Priya? Rigth? Well Priya... I'm not sure if you're saying it wholeheartedly, but if you don't accept it, then I'm forced to take your whole heart... "

"And don't think I can't, I can... And no one will have the dare to stop me. Well that's it for now I hope you won't get in between them... Good girl and I'm keeping this file here reading and signing it send it to me..."

Saying this sakshi walked out of the cabin, leaving the 'scared to death' Priya.

"Huh? She is easily scared was I that scary? But wait what was she talking about?, " Sakshi Shrugged it off and went from there.

She took her phone and dialed the kidnapper number but no the phone was switched off. Now she even forgot to breathe

A few more chapters and the story is gonna end. I will try to update this book as fast as possible so I can complete my other books.

Also check out my new short book "mine to love". The first chapter will be published on Sunday.