-11-

"Dude will you stop roaming around it's so annoying," Ishaan said

"Dude will you stop roaming around it's so annoying," Ishaan said. "How can I? She is not here" Tanvir said.

"Come on dude the marriage will happen in a few minutes you will be able to see her," isshan said. Tanvir nods his head.

Tanvir hasn't seen yn since the morning, and Ishaan was sick of his best friend who is lovesick. Soon Tanvir's eyes light up seeing yn coming out from the room with Sakshi.

"Beautiful" he whispered to himself. Yn wore a cream lehenga with the suited jewels. She was looking like a princess.

His princess.

He got butterflies when he saw her smiling widely with her best friend. Damn, he could do anything to keep that smile on her face.

[ Yn's outfit ]

[ Yn's outfit ]

She was about cross Tanvir and go ahead but he held her hands. It would be a lie if he didn't feel a zoo inside his stomach when he touched her.

Yn snapped her head towards Tanvir. She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"I know I'm beautiful! Now leave my hand," yn growled at him. He chuckled at her response.

As they both were busy with their work they forgot the other two standing there.

"Excuse me?" Sakshi said taking their attention. Yn took this advantage and took her.

"Who are you?," Tanvir asked.