-13-

Yn started to throw her things around her room. Her room is a mess now. Her anger is high now at the peak.

After the meeting with Tanvir yn attend her class and came back home in the evening. She wanted to tell her parents about cancelling her marriage with Tanvir but all her hopes came to crash.

The movement Yn entered her mansion she saw the Raichand family along with her family happily. Even Tanvir was present there along with them. Kalai and Agastya haven't come.

Mrs. Sheela came and hugged yn with a smiling face. And Said she was hella happy that yn agreed to this marriage.

Ashwin on the other side was confused about his sister's decision but kept quiet. He throught maybe yn has liked Tanvir? But he'll only if he knows that she hates him whole heartedly.

Yn was shocked after hearing it. She didn't tell nor showed her interest in Tanvir or the marriage. How could they think like this?

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

_Flashback_

"I'm so happy yn! I didn't know you would agree to this marriage this soon. I was really surprised when Tanvir said that you both started to date each other!"

Mrs. Sheela said and narrated the whole story of how Tanvir called them and informed his family, saying that He and Yn started to date each other.

It's a lie, a pure lie which Tanvir created.

Later Sheela visited the Malhotra mansion and said they all were happy about hearing it.

Yn turned and glared at Tanvir who is Smriking while looking at her. Yn wanted to explain it to them saying that all was a lie.

But no one allowed yn nor have gave a chance to explain or tell them.

It was a mess. People around her smiled happily and enjoyed their movement.

"So Mohan I don't want this chance to slide I have already talked to the pandit Ji about their marriage and engagement. It's a good day after two so let's keep the engagement after two days and about marriage we will leave it in their hands by and about inviting guests. Tanvir had already done it. He informed everyone, the man he is in a rush to marry your daughter, " Vikram said making all laugh.

They are started to make the decisions without letting yn talk.

He planned it well, he invited everyone ahead. Now yn can't do anything because if she says no to this engagement then her family will face a prestige problem.

She can't let it happen... She will never make people look down on her family. Tanvir did hit hard knowing her weakness.

She glared at Tanvir who was sitting beside his father and mother.

"Yn what are you doing there? Come sit here," Sheela said.

Yn fake smiled and went towards them and was about to sit with her father but Meena and Sheela made yn sit with Tanvir.