-14-

"She ran away," Sakshi said while looking at Tanvir with an emotionless face.

"What?" He asked...

"She ran away," Sakshi said again with the same tone. He again and again asked.

"SHE FUCKING RAN AWAY YOU IDIOT!!!," Sakshi shouted at his face. Sakshi immediately came out of Tanvir's grip and throw a letter at his face in a harsh way.

Tanvir closed his eyes when the paper fell on his face.

"She ran away because of you idiot! She ran away far from here. She didn't even inform me! It's all because of you! You fucking rushed everything, you idiot!" She shouted at him with tearful eyes.

And went to her guest room and closed the door with a heavy sound.

Tanvir was standing there numb. Meena came toward him and patted his shoulder in a calming way.

"I never thought you would do it Tanvir, why did you lie to us?" She slowly whispered.

No one spoke...

" I'm disappointed Tanvir, on you. I never made a wrong choice for my children but because of you I was about to destroy my daughter's life by marrying her to you thank god you guys haven't married yet" Mohan said without seeing Tanvir.

"I will call and inform your family that the marriage is canceled," Mohan said going from there without looking at him.

Ashwin was standing beside his mom.

"I will go bring him some water..." Meena said and went to the kitchen to bring water.

Though Tanvir did wrong Meena still cares about him...

As soon as Meena went to the kitchen Ashwin glared at Tanvir.

"Why did you lie? Why did you lie about you and yn are loving each other?" Ashwin asked in an angry voice. Making Tanvir look at his eyes.

"Who told that?," Tanvir asked in a calm yet dangerous voice.

Ashwin pointed out the letter which is in Tanvir's hands and Said, "she wrote everything clearly,"

"Now get out from here before I beat you up," Ashwin said.

Tanvir glared at him before walking out of the Malhotra mansion.

"Where did Tanvir go?," Meena asked as soon as she from the kitchen with water.

"He went from here mom and stop caring for him mom. Because of him, yn is not here," Ashwin said and went to his room...

"Oh god, everything was going good why? Why?," Meena said to herself with tearful eyes.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

"Mom, dad, I know you will be disappointed when I disappear... I don't want to get married now and not with Tanvir. He isn't the person he is showing in front of you.