-17-

"Look at you! Your tummy is so biggggg," yn exclaimed seeing Kalai's baby bump. Kalai giggled at her sister seeing the excitement in her eyes.

As Meena said Kalai and Agastya came to Malhotra's mansion this morning, yn was so happy as she started to cry after seeing her sister.

They video call each other over the past two years but seeing her sister like this made her cry more.

"Yn when are you gonna join the hospital?" Kalai asked.

"I just now got the permission letter to join the hospital tomorrow. So I will be going to the hospital tomorrow," yn said.

"That's great!, By the way, which hospital are you joining?" Kalai asked.

"It's spring day hospital," yn replied to Kalai...

"Sounds great!"

After hours of talking the sisters spent a lot of time together ignoring Agastya who is sitting like an isolated soul in the corner.
.
.
.
.

After hours of talking the sisters spent a lot of time together ignoring Agastya who is sitting like an isolated soul in the corner

[ Spring day hospital ]

( Yn's outfit )

Yn wore a simple plain white t-shirt and blue jeans. After taking her schedule she went to her cabinet and wore the white coat on her.

It's her first day of being an intern in the spring day hospital. After one year of being inter she will be an official doctor.
.
.
.
.

"Dr. Yn I hope you understood everything. Clearly?" Asked Dr. Ram, yn nodded her head as she noted everything that he said.

"So I hope from here you follow everything and all the best for your first day," dr. Ram said, "thank you sir I won't disappoint you," yn replied.

Dr. Ram nodded his head and went from there. Yn went back to her cabin only to see red flowers on her table.

Yn walked towards it and picked it, the flowers were deadly gorgeous. Yn searched for the person name who gave this to her.