-15-

- 2 YEARS LATER -

"I Now, call Miss Yn Malhotra to take her doctorate certificate...," The principal called out yn.

Yn who was sitting in the seat down the stage smiled heartfully and stood up. And corrected her graduation cost and cap. She walked up to the stage and took her certificate.

"Woooow! My bestie is a doctor now ohhhh!," Shouted Sakshi for m the audience seat. Aarav closed his ears to the loud voice of his girlfriend.

Yn grinned seeing her bestie shouting her lungs out.

"Sakshi stop shouting people are looking at us," Aarav said, Ignoring him like always she continued to shout until yn got down the stage.

๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑๑

"Mam I can't believe I'm gonna get a free lifetime hospital treatment," Sakshi said with star eyes

"Mam I can't believe I'm gonna get a free lifetime hospital treatment," Sakshi said with star eyes. Yn scoffed while drinking her favorite cold coffee.

"Come on Sakshi stop behaving like this...," Aarav said.

After the graduation ceremony Yn, Sakshi, and Aarav went to a cafe to celebrate. They continued to talk...

"Yn your mom is video calling me, here talk," Sakshi said and gave her phone to yn. Yn smiled and attended the call.

She saw her mom, dad, and her brother.

"Congratulations!," They shouted.

"Thank you guys," yn replied.

"How did the ceremony go? ," Mohan asked. Yn Said it was great. Later Sakshi and Aarav joined the call and talked with yn's family.

" So ma'am what's your next plan are coming to India?," Ashwin asked which made yn go in silence. Sakshi and Arav looked at each other.

"I didn't know. Should I?," Yn Asked.

"Well you have to because someone here needs you...," Meena said making yn confused. "Who needs me mom?," Yn asked.

"Well you have a surprise devil," Ashwin said.

"And what is it?" Yn asked.

"You're going to become an aunt! Kalai is pregnant!," Ashwin announced making the three members jump in happiness.

"Don't worry mom I send Yn soon!" Saying this Sakshi ended the call.