-5-

"Found Uh!"

"Found Uh!"

Yn turned and saw Tanvir catching her hands, Yn tried to remove her hand from his.

"Finally found you, Angel," Tanvir said, Yn rolled her eyes. " Leave my hand, you bastard!" Yn shouted.
Tanvir took his hand back and raise his hands in the air and Said, "Surrender ma'am"

"You know what you look hot when you get angry Angel" yn scoffed.

"First of all stop flirting with me and two I'm not an Angel!" Yn said.

"It's okay, I will call you princess if you don't like me calling you Angel", he said. "Seriously?! I'm already a princess and Don't you dare call me with nicknames you duffer!?"

"Duffer?! Me?" Tanvir pointed towards himself and said. "Yeah! Who else!" Yn said.

"It's a very bad habit princess, you can't call your future husband 'duffer' " Tanvir pouted. Ishaan who was seeing this drama going on choked his food when he saw Tanvir pout.

'This guy is head over heels for her' Ishaan thought.

"Future Husband!? Do you even know who am I?! I Yn Malhotra will never marry or even date a Playboy like you get that shit into your head!"

" You can't hate me, princess, you will also love me like I'm doing now," Tanvir said with a wink. Yn made a disgusting face and forcefully took her hands from Tanvir's.

"I will go now and do not show me your face ever again!" Say this she turned her heels and walked out.

"She is hella hot when she is angry and don't worry princess I will never listen to this request of yours."