CHASING YOU

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

◉𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚈𝙾𝚄◉

────┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

༺═───🇵 🇷 🇴 🇱 🇴 🇬 🇺 🇪 ───═༻

Ladies and Gentlemen, Put your hands together and Welcome our Hero, The one and only, Tanvir Raichand The bad boy. People fall hard for him.

He have this charm to make you fall immediately for him but for sure he will not be there to catch you. Girls are just a plaything to him. Love? It is very new to him better not to talk about it with him.

Everything was just a joke and game for him until 'SHE' grabbed his collar.

Devil, she is, and he calls her Angel, 'HIS ANGEL'. This woman here is seriously having an anger issue. She is a living Boom.

Touch her then you will not see the sunrise.

Call her attitude queen? Well, She will never mind it. Because that's what she is. Do you want her respect? Then you have to earn it. Her policy is 'give respect take respect'

Love? She will throw you out of the house if you take that word in front of her. She does NOT BELIEVE IN LOVE.

A beautiful & dangerous Doom she is.

He is so obsessed with her, a 'Lovely obsession

For him, she is the Eight wonder of the world. He is totally head over heels for her. She entered his life and grabbed his attention, Which she never wanted to.

But for her, He was just another Playboy Jerk who is trying to play with her.

Never in his whole life had someone rejected him and she did, She rejected him. But her rejection made him want her more.

CHASING YOU and making you as HIS is what he wants. And if he wants something he will get it by hook or crook.

"Listen miss attitude, My Angel, ran as much as you want but in the end, you will come to me only, and you don't know about love right? Then count your days because this Tanvir Raichand will make you feel what love is. Do you think I will stop if you reject me?"

" Well, you are wrong Miss Malhotra or should I say soon-to-be Mrs. Raichand? Count your days you will fall for me" Tanvir said and pecked yn's check.

Both are new to feeling called love... Let's see how this playboy here is gonna teach Love to His Angle opps Devil😈...

༺═─────────────────═༻

༺═───⚠️🇼 🇪 🇦 🇷 🇮 🇳 🇬⚠️ ───═༻

⚠️This book is pure work of fiction/Imagination. This is totally a imagination. Nothing in this book happened really. Don't take it seriously.

⚠️English is not my first language so if there are any grammatical mistakes kindly ignore them. And I'm a student, so it Takes time for updating. I can't regularly update the book.

⚠️It's my own storyline so coping is not at all accepted. Immediately report the copycat if the book is being copied.

ALL THE RIGHTS RESERVED BY
©Lily_cdi

cover made by my favourite one 😉 thank you 💜

Share this book to your friends guys😉

MY FIRST INDIAN FF 😁

Published date: 5/4/2022

End: x/x/2022