-27-

It's been and whole day since yn went missing, Tanvir was like a mad man. He didn't even drink or eat anything.

His only thought wwas About his Angel. Aarav on the other tried everything he could he asked few high officials about the missing of yn.

Sakshi was still not aware of the kidnapping. Sakshi tried to call yn but no reply her phone was switched off. With worry she called Kalai and asked she told that yn is not home.

When she came back home she found Tanvir and Aarav depressed and in rush. She frown and asked them what there are doing.

They panicked but decided to tell her about yn. They told her that yn went missing. And sakshi was in the verge of breaking down and was very angry.

"Sakshi be calm and think, you know yn right? Where would she go?," Tanvir asked in pleasing manner.

"Yn is never a person who would my others worry she wouldn't go out without informing anyone," Sakshi said.

"Then ? Does yn have any enemies? Who are capable of kidnapping her?," Aarav asked Sakshi nodded her head as no.

But...

Suddenly Priya's words striked her.

"heck the hell he is not lefting the phone did they fail kidnapping?! They took whole sum of money! Ah I don't even care about the money I only want them to complete the task!"

Sakshi realised that it might be Priya.

" I think I know who it might be, " she said in dangerous voice making Tanvir and Aarav stunned. She took them to the Aditya's house where everyone Mr. Pandey, Aditya and Priya is at.

Tanvir and Aarav were confused, as Sakshi didn't utter a single word and drove to the Pandey's House. She got down immediately and walked into the house without caring the security guard.

Tanvir and Aarav just followed her.

As soon as she came inside she saw Aditya walking down from the stairs wearing his police uniform. Tanvir frown seeing his so called enemy.

He later realised it was his enemies house anger rushed into him like lava thinking that he is the who kidnapped his yn.

"Sakshi why are at Aditya's house?," Aarav asked but sakshi ignored it and walked towards Aditya with heavy steps.

" Why is your stupid sister!?, " Sakshi asked with anger. Tanvir and Aarav never saw Sakshi like this it was new for them.

Aditya's eyes made a cold glare at Sakshi before seeing Tanvir with the same gaze. Aditya, he didn't liked the way Sakshi named his sister 'stupid'

"Mind your language miss Sakshi, she is my sister, "

" Ohh please that sister of your doesn't even deserve the bloody respect from me!, " As they both were arguing Priya walked down to the hall where everyone were.

Sakshi saw her rushed towards her and pulled Priya by her hair. This caught off Priya off guard. Aditya rushed towards them and sakshi saw it.

Sakshi immediately pulled out the gun she was hiding at back of her shirt. Tanvir, Aditya and Aarav widen their eyes seeing a gun in her hand.

Tanvir soon realised that it was his gun, which he kept in his car. When Sakshi got into the car she saw the gun and kept it with her for using it here.

"Sakshi! What hell are you doing?! Put the gun down!," Tanvir shouted.

Aditya pulled out his gun and aimed at Sakshi.

" Put the gun down Sakshi!, " Aditya said.

" Don't worry nothing will happen I am here to ask her few questions of she answers itt then I will not harm her..., " Sakshi said, making Priya scared.

Priya exactly know for what she is here for, she didn't dare to look at Sakshi.

" So Priya Pandey... Where is yn?, " she asked with the most dangerous voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said while shuttering.

" Ohh so you don't know where yn is? Okay then when I came to your office what were you talking about? I heard a word 'kidnapping' very clearly..., "
Sakshi said.

Others in the hall stared at Priya for her reply. But Tanvir was fixed that Priya is the one who kidnapped yn. Because he knows that how Priya is madly in love with and will go to any extent.

" I don't know what your talking about, " Priya again said making sakshi lose her patience.

Aditya came to pull the gun from Sakshi and he did. Sakshi glared at him. But Aditya's consentation was fully on his sister.

Did can't believe that his sister would do something like this.

Seeing her expression he understood that she had something to do with yn's missing case.

"Is she telling the truth? Did you kidnap yn?," Aditya asked Priya. The minute Priya saw the expression in his eyes she knew she got caught.

She put her head down and once said "no"

That word was enough to give her a tight slap from Aditya. Everyone were suprised and shocked at Aditya's move.

"Look Priya I know what your capable off when it comes Tanvir now stop lying and tell me where yn is?," Aditya warned her.

She said...

She said that it was her plan to kidnap yn to give her lesson but now the kidnapper aren't lefting the phone.

"I'm so disappointed Priya!," Aditya shouted at her. And took her phone and informed his team to trace the location of the kidnapper's number.

Aditya was working on the tracing.

Sakshi Aarav was sitting in the sofa waiting for the next i formation.

Priya slowly turned her head towards Tanvir who is still glaring him. Tanvir's look was murderous which made her flinch.

Aditya rushed back to the hell.

"What happened," Tanvir was the first one to ask.

"Looks like they threw the sim away but we found the last location," Aditya said and showed him the location.

That's it soon after seeing the location she took his car keys and the gun from Sakshi and drove to the location.

Sakshi and Aarav tried to stop him but Tanvir was in no place to listen to them.

"Let's go, he might do anything stupid," Aarav said making Aditya and Sakshi nod their head.

Aditya, Sakshi and Aarav took another car and went towards the location along with some police officers, leaving the scared Priya at home.

I'm trying my best to complete this book very soon. More than two more chapters and this book is gonna be complete, so that I can complete my other books

And also Check out my New book "Mine to love" a short book, I'm sure your guys will like it!

"You are Mine, just mine. I'm ready to kill everyone who comes between us, even if it's my brother,"