-21-

[Image of wedding dress is up]

Ashwin is so excited that his baby sister is getting married so he decided to call Sakshi and Arav.

Aarav and Sakshi brought a new house which is near Malhotra's mansion. Aarav decided to open a company in india so he brought a house.

Sakshi and Aarav were shocked to the core when they heard about the marriage.

They flew to India immediately after receiving the news.

When Sakshi asked Yn about this she acted as if she liked Tanvir from the bottom of her heart. Being her best friend for years she knew that she was lying.

Aarav being a little dummy he really thought that yn is serious with Tanvir... Poor Sakshi wanted to knock him on the floor to believe her.

Sakshi also played along with her.

Yn was sitting in the chair as the besution doing their work. Hell as she's gonna get married, to the person she hate. Not hate but something else... Hate is huge word for that.

Meena then entered the room and saw her daughter,"wow yn you look gorgeous and finally the day is here you are getting married"

Yn got emotional and hugged her mom.

"yn, are you okay why are you crying? Are you happy with the marriage," Meena asked as she doesn't want to take another wrong decision.

Last without asking yn's opinion they decided the engagement...

So she doesn't want to repeat the same mistake.

"mom I am fine, I am just going to miss you people"

"yn you really like this wedding right?"

"yeah mom", yn said. Then yn continued to get ready again.

On the other side, Aditya, priya and their father Mr.pandey entered the wedding venue. Aditya was not even having a single interest to be here. It was his sister who dragged him here.

Like why the hell does his sister want to see the man she loves getting married to? His sister surely isn't a good news.

Mr. Pandey got invited by Vikram as they are business partners.

Mr. Pandey didn't really want to take Priya with him, as he knows that Priya will do something but Priya didn't listen to him and came along with him.

Priya saw tanvir who was sitting in the mandap and doing the rituals.

"priya stopstaring at him", Aditya wippered at Priya.

"adi don't tell me what to do", Priya wiped back.

Then vikram and Agastya came near Mr.pandey and welcomed all three of them

Aditya came by the side of mandap because he is not at all interested to come outside these days

Sakshi caught a plate full of flowers and started walking but her heel broke and she suddenly fell off but aditya caught her

"thank you", Sakshi thanked him.

"you're okay"

"yeah just my heel broke"

"be careful", saying this he walked away from there, Later Aditya joined his family

By the side of mandap Aarav and Sakshi are standing and watching the rituals

Mr.pandey was having conversations with Agastya,"he aarav sehgal" Mr. Pandey asked for which Agastya nodded his head.