-18-

Yn walked into her house with predator steps. As soon as she came inside the hall she saw her mother sitting on the sofa.

And another person was sitting on it but yn couldn't see him because he was back facing her. But she already knows who it is. Meena talked about the person who is sitting on the sofa on the phone itself.

With a smirk on her lips, yn went to the front and stared at him...

After two freaking years, he is here,

The reason she flew away from here,

Is now sitting on their sofa,

"Long time no see Mr. Tanvir Raichand,"

"long time no see Mr. Tanvir Raichand," yn said with a wicked smile. Tanvir saw her and smirked. Tanvir nods his head agreeing with her.

"Yes Angel it's been two years, and I missed you," he said.

Yn's mother told her that Tanvir was there. No one was home at that time except Meena and the workers. Kalai and Mohan went to a hospital visit as Agastya was busy. They can be here anytime.

"Tanvir you said you wanna say sorry to her and that's why I told her to come, now what's with your behavior?, " Meena said with a rough voice.

When Tanvir came he told Meena that he regret the thing he had done in the past so he came to apologize to yn. Meena thought he was guilty so she let him meet yn.

It's not like Tanvir needs permission to meet her. He came here with another plan... But the important characters are not present here so he has to wait for them to come.

he lied to Meena that he wanna apologize to yn so he can wait for the main roles to enter the mansion.

"Ohh yes! I forgot it, mother I will do it right now," he said Meena didn't say anything and waited. Yn how was staring at him confused said.

"Really? Your here to say sorry? Come on holy heaven knows that you're not sorry for your acts," Yn said.

" Well I do regret a few things for pushing everything fast but it's not my fault that you're a clever deer. Well for satisfying your mother and your family I'm saying this"

" I'm sorry-" before he could complete his sentence Mohan and Kalai arrived. Mohan, the person he came to meet...

"Tanvir what are you doing here?" Mohan asked. He was not angry about seeing Tanvir here he was surprised. Because Tanvir never came to meet them in these two years.

"Uncle I'm here to meet yn... And you ... I wanna ask for forgiveness from you people. Back then I was immature and wanted yn to be mine. But because of my idiotic and immature behavior, I made our both families uncomfortable to meet each other...,"

"These two years my mom, dad, and Agastya haven't talked to me because of my stunts. I'm sorry uncle,"

Kalai surely knows that he is up to something but kept calm. Meena was touched by his talk... She still has a soft side for Tanvir.

Mohan on the other side smiled a little...

"It's past Tanvir let's not bring it now. It's good that you realized your mistake," he said.

"Uncle because of me yours and my family drifted apart a little bit... And I feel very guilty about it," Tanvir said.

"Ohh don't worry we will have lunch at yours tomorrow, and we all are in one family stop making us different," Mohan said.

Tanvir turned to Meena to ask for forgiveness.

"I'm sorry mother, do you forgive me," Tanvir asked looking at Meena. Meena stared at him and said.