-6-

[ Techco university ]

Every student were wearing the party dress has they here to celebrate the university festival. Everyone from different departments is here.

Tanvir was impatiently waiting for yn's arrival along with Ishan. After knowing that Tanvir's family is planning on his and yn's marriage he was on 9 clouds.

He thought, hack he never imagined that yn is his soon-to-be-in-law or we should say soon to be wifey.
Tanvir was smiling like an idiot imagining About yn.

[Tanvir pov]

I was in my world imagining yn as my wife carry my kids... oops... our kids. My parents know me the best, after telling my encounter with Yn at university they were shocked.

I have always hated coming to universities party but Ishan told me that every department will be coming. So yn will also come.

I wore a black suit and matching shoes with them. I'm the definition of handsome. I'm sure yn will fall for me, and I will catch her.

As I was busy in my world with my Angel I didn't hear what Ishan was saying. But the word sister-in-law caught my ears.

"Dude my sister-in-law is here!" Ishan said. I turned and looked towards the entrance and saw her, My world, one of the god's best creations.

She is beautiful and mesmerizing. she's wearing a high-low dress which glittering with golden gilters. her eyes it's so--

 her eyes it's so--

[ Yn's outfit]

"Mr? Hello? Are you still alive? I don't know if yn is gonna fall for you or not, but I'm sure that your gonna fall for her again and again, and believe me she will not be the one catching you when you fall. instead of her, I will be the one catching you" Ishaan cut off.