Chapter 5

Mona POV

He was mad at me, I could tell. And that is what made me even more satisfied.

After Rude Waiter - my nickname for him - had insulted Liam, the sweet boy that I continue to have a crush on, there was nothing I could do besides get on his nerves. And quite frankly, I enjoyed every bit of it.

Harry was still sat across from me and getting his attention was extremely difficult to do, since he had been heavily distracted by the women surrounding him. Not knowing how else to grab his gaze, I picked up my spoon - while no one cared to notice - and chunked it at him.

Hitting him in the chest, I silently let out a victory cheer. That would have been horrible if I accidentally hit someone else - preferably one of the hooker-resembling women.

"Ow!" Harry cried, cupping his nipple where i'd hit him. He picked up the spoon and curiously looked around until his green eyes found me.

I heard Niall mumble something about how Harry was a whimp, but I ignored it.

"Kitchen," I mouthed.

"Now?" He pouted, clearly having fun with his female company.

"Yes, now," I rolled my eyes.

He heavily sighed and said a few things to the women, and of course they laughed, before he stood and followed me to the kitchen.

"What?" He asked, as soon as we were alone.

"It's that stupid waiter I was talking about!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, the rude one?"

"Yes!"

"Where?" Harry looked around as if he were near, and I rolled my eyes while pointing towards the door.

"Out there. He's sitting next to me. I tried to tell you! What should I do?" I ask him, even though I know his advice won't be helpful. Harry was never the one to give exactly 'good' advice.

"I don't know, say hello," he shrugged.

"Great help," I huffed. "You clearly were doing more than 'saying hello' to those females that were making googly eyes at you the entire time, by the way."

"Hey," Harry holds out a finger before popping his collar. "Can't help that i'm a women magnet."

"Sure," I laugh. "Anyway, just tell me-"

Just then, I tripped on the tile floor and landed backwards on my bum hard. When I realized that I had just fallen, Harry was already laughing at me. His hands were clapping together like a seal, and his smile was wide as loud, amused, sounds escaped his mouth.

"How did you even fall?" He teared up, pointing at me as if he were a child laughing at some immature content.

"Maybe it's because of that 'Wet Floor' sign, I don't know," I sarcastically say, pointing to the yellow sign near the counter that I hadn't seen before. "Help me up."

"Fine, fine," he chuckles and reaches down to help me, however trips over his own feet and falls himself.

Landing on top of me, Harry stumbled downwards and my knee couldn't help but clumsily nudge him in his crotch. Grabbing his area, and painfully groaning, Harry scowled at me.

"You just hit my balls!"

Without as much as apologizing to my dorky male friend, I only laughed as I wearily stood to my feet. Harry crutched his middle, and followed me upwards. "Lets go back before anyone suspects anything," I say.