Chapter 9

favorite candy?

*

Mona POV

Harry:

Mona, pick up your phone. I've been trying to call you for the past ten minutes. Stop ignoring me. All the hate, H. x

Harry:

Oops sorry. I didn't mean to say hate.

Harry:

<3

I laughed as I finally picked up the sixth call that Harry had made.

"Jesus Christ, Ramona! Finally!" He yelled into the phone, and I immediately switched him onto speaker.

"What do you want from me? I'm trying to get dressed," I laughed. My eyes tried to decide which - between the only two blue shirts I had - looked best. Liam said to wear something blue and casual, so I would put on a simple t-shirt, with capris of course. In Africa, there wasn't a single day where I didn't wear capris or a skirt of some kind. Too bad most of my wardrobe was changed by Aunt Macy once I moved here.

Eventually I picked the lighter blue, and tugged the cotton fabric over my head.

Harry sighed on the other end, "I wanted to ask you if I could come over later because it's so boring at my house. My mum and Gemma left for some girls night so I have nobody to tell my jokes to."

"What a shame," I told him, while making simple touches my super tight bun. Even though I had to use four hair ties to hold my thick hair together, it was a success. My good friend in Africa, Makeeba, taught me how to do the style. I need to call her sometime.

Harry cleared his throat, "So, can I come over?"

"Well..." I tapped my chin, "I don't know how long Liam and I will be gone, honestly."

Harry scowled, "C'mon, Mona!" He quickly lowered his voice into a husky whisper, "You're going to leave me alone with Robin?"

"He's probably not that bad, Harry. I know he's not your biological father, but give him a chance."

"But it's awkward!" He cried.

Hearing the doorbell ring throughout my house, I perked up and happily exited my bathroom. "Yeah, well get used to it. You'll be fine. I have to leave because the prince is here."

"Prince, my ass," Harry grumbled before I hung up on him and skipped to the front door. I didn't want to keep Liam waiting. He was the knight in shining armor.

Liam was dressed in a baby blue shirt very similar to mine. He also had on darkly colored jeans, which suited him well.

His smile was warm as always, and immediately his muscular arms enveloped me into an extremely warm hug. I sighed dramatically and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted, before pulling away from me. "All ready?"

I grinned, quickly pulled my tribal looking bag from the couch, and nodded to Liam. "Yes, i'm ready."

"Alright," he linked his hand with mine and led the both of us to his car. I sat on the passenger side - even though it was the driver's side from where i'm from - and clicked my seatbelt on.

Liam started the car and pulled out, "I hope you don't mind that we'll be meeting up with my mate as well. We're running a booth." He sounded excited.

"I don't mind."

*^*^*^*^*

Niall POV

"Fuck you, man," Zayn blew out smoke in the shape of O's as he laughed, slightly coughing in the process.