Chapter 6

After the strange situation between Niall and I at the dinner party, I awkwardly decided to take a taxi back home.

Harry, obviously was too busy flirting to actually leave so I just let him stay along with my aunt and uncle, whom called me about twenty times just to make sure that their niece arrived home safely.

Now, though, it had been the next day and I was currently sat in the classroom beside Liam. The professor hadn't been here today, so students in the classroom were technically free to talk for the sole reason that nobody had listened to the substitue, sadly. And I was honestly even surprised that Liam wasn't listening either.

"So," Liam smiles, leaning his scruffy chin on the palm of his hand, "Have you got any plans today?"

I returned a smile at him. Liam was too good for me, and I knew it. He was sweet, caring, and right now he was wondering about my future plans for today. I could only hope that the reason was because he wanted to spend more time with me as a person. Although, I wasn't who and what he thought I was.

"Nope," I replied. "I don't. Do you?"

Liam shook his head, and scratched at the side of his face. He nervously smiled at me. "I was...wondering if you'd consider going on a second date with me? I really like you, Mona, and if you'd let me, I want the opportunity to spend more time with you."

The insides of me were nearly squealing as I witnessed Liam confessing this to me. I felt like a school girl, once more. And indeed, I was lucky for someone like Liam to take some sort of interest in me.

"Of course!" I cried in excitement. "I was hoping you would ask again! I like spending time with you, too, Liam."

He smiled, a look of relief rinsing his flushed face. I had no idea why Liam was nervous about asking me, when I didn't even deserve him in the first place. It was like a King asking a peasant to marry him - things like that hardly ever happened.

"Great!" He smiled, "Can I pick you up a bit earlier today? I reckon i'd want to sleep good for a test that I have tommorrow."

"What time?" I asked. Any time at all, was fine with me. As long as I had gotten to spend my time with Liam because it was all that honestly mattered.

"How does six sound?" He concentrated his rounded brown eyes on my own. They were so soft and friendly like always. He never failed to reel me in.

"It sounds perfect," I nodded, secretly screaming inside. Liam and I were going on another date.

What were we at this point? Romantically interested in each other? I'd be absolutely lucky if I were anything close to becoming his girlfriend. That title itself was making me die inside.

Rude Waiter, Niall, would definitely tease me about the simplicity of the title "boyfriend" that I was soon hoping to call my crush. Niall would more than likely make snide remarks about how I was cheating, and how Liam was a goody-goody, and much other false assumptions that he's labeled onto Liam and I's relationship. In a way it was annoying that Niall was so quick to judge. I wanted to slap the smug smirk off of his face every time he would make comments and I'd get upset.

But it was completely stupid of me to be even thinking of the rude boy who I was more than likely never going to see him again. After all, I had Liam - he was all I needed to care about.

"Mona?" Liam waved a hand over my face, a look of concern etched onto his perfectly manly features.

"Yes?" I sputtered, embarrassed.

Liam chuckled a little, the corners of his eyes crinkling at the sides. "I was just telling you that class is over now."

"Oh! I'm sorry," I shook my head from annoyance at how fast my mind blanks out.