Chapter 14

Niall POV

"You displaced his jaw, busted his lip, and left him on the front lawn threatening him that you would kill him if he ever came back?" My father read the printed words on the papers he firmly held in his hands.

"I never said I would kill him!" I exclaimed, annoyed that Zayn had blatantly lied.

My dad sighed deeply as he threw the large stack of files onto the coffee table in front of me. "Well, Niall, that is what the police report says. You need to clear this up before they put this on your record! Are you seriously trying to ruin your future?!"

I rolled my eyes and - thankful of the fact that I was already wearing shoes - stormed out the front door not giving a shit about the hollers coming from my father as I ignored him. My future was my business and not his. And besides, Zayn was a pussy and a liar. The next time I saw him, accepting the fact that I might go to jail, maybe I actually will kill him.

As I drove down the streets in the rich ass neighborhood I lived in, not particularly knowing where the hell I was even headed, my music blasted out my windows. Even though I wasn't really the annoying type that would turn the volume all the way up on their car radio while an old Nscync song played, I figured today - as the day was already shitty - might as well be the day.

When I realized the direction my car was impulsively heading, I let my subconscious self take me there.

Strip clubs were something I had only tried once when I turned eighteen, and my lads wanted me to get wasted or some shit. Today however, I could really give less of a shit about what I did since there wasn't anything else to be busy for.

After I made my way inside the smokey and dark aroma of the building, the blonde in the front led me to a table I would be sitting at. She whispered something in my ear but I really couldn't hear what it was she was telling me, over the music, so I just ignored her smirk and sat down.

My body relaxed back in the cheap chair I sat in as I watched several close to naked women dance around poles on the stages. Almost all of them looked the same, which slightly bored me though all the other old ass men looked entiertained. Blonde hair and blue eyes must have been popular stripper features. I shouldn't even be talking since I have those, but to my defense blond isn't even my real hair color.

A girl who came a little closer to me, sent me a flirtatious smile. They probably weren't allowed to speak. Obviously, Niall, my mind scolded itself. I made no expression as the girl swung her hips around, showing her backside to me as much as possible. She kicked her leg around the silver pole and winked at me, which made me feel appalled. Why wasn't I turned on? Why the hell didn't naked women dancing make me hard? I wasn't gay, so why the fuck am I not phased?

The girl came a little closer to me and reached her hands out to touch my shoulders.

"Don't touch me," I snapped unexpectedly and in the coldest tone.

She looked just as surprised as I was when she quickly recoiled her perfectly manicured hands. Instantly, feeling fucking embarrassed from my miniature outburst on a stripper who hardly did shit to me, I stood up and trudged my way out of the club.

Ramona seriously is fucking me up to the point where I won't even let any other girl touch me. Maybe I am whipped.

I wish she was here with me right now. Shit, I wouldn't have anything to offer her besides myself. That isn't even good enough for someone like her. Liam deserves her - he makes perfect grades, is a fucking do-gooder, has perfect friends, and a good reputation. He probably even knows what he's going to do with his life. Probably going to run for the president of America or some stupid political shit like that. I wouldn't be surprised if he won the election either. He'd have Ramona's vote, for sure.