Chapter 11

I stared at my boyfriend as he jotted down the few notes that we were taking in English class.

His face was twisted in pure concentration as his thick eyebrows furrowed and his wrist veins protruded while he wrote. His smooth pink lips mouthed each word he scribbled down, them slightly leaving his perfect mouth in a hushed whisper. Everything about Liam amazed me.

Every now and then his soft brown eyes would flicker to me as he caught me staring, and his mouth would offer me a smile. I blushed underneath the melanin in my skin, and felt embarrassed each time he'd catch me.

And then I felt awful.

I felt horrible because there was already a secret that I was keeping from Liam. We hadn't even been officially together for a full week, and I had kissed someone else. Of course nobody knew, not even Harry, but I did and it was eating me alive.

When class was over, Liam helped me out of the room with his hand brushing over mine a few times.

"That was definitely an interesting lesson. I thought we'd be evaluating Macbeth today, but apparently we had a different set of plans," Liam chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the sides of his face.

"I know," I agreed, although I hadn't been entirely listening to the full lesson because of the fact that I had been staring at Liam the entire time.

My boyfriend shyly smiled at me and reached for my hand, holding it up and placing his opposite one over to cover mine. He sighed, "Mona, I really want you to meet someone soon."

"Who is it?" I excitedly asked.

Liam tilted his head to the side a bit, "Well, my mum. I think she'd like you just as much as I do."

"You want me to meet your mum?" I asked out of wonder and slight panic. Would she like me?

Liam's eyes widened, "Is it too early in the relationship? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable, babe. If you aren't ready for this, you can t -"

"It's fine, Liam," I assured, pressing an awkward kiss to his soft hand that was still placed over mine. "I'd love to meet your mother."

He smiled at me, and pulled me into a warm hug. I rested my cheek against his shoulder blade, and inhaled his scent that I could never have enough of.

"You're amazing, Mona," he pulled away, and pressed a quick kiss to my forehead. "I'll text or call you, alright love?"

I nodded, and he waved while smiling as he hurried to his next class. Turning around, I slightly smiled and did the same.

^*^*^*^*

Niall POV

I exhaled the smoke from my cigarette, and leaned against the side of my house. "She's so fucking difficult."

Zayn, with red eyes, looked up at me curiously. "Who?" His voice was raspy because this was the third joint he's smoked in the past ten minutes.

I scoffed, inspired by Zayn's awful chain-smoking as I chunked my cigarette to the ground. "Some girl I know."

The dark haired mate dryly laughed, "You like her?"

"No," I quickly snapped, lying. That was none of his damned business.

Zayn shrugged, and exhaled a train of grey smoke through his nose as his body relaxed on the chair that he was propped up with. "Describe her to me."

I sighed, thinking of Ramona the princess. Where the hell do I start?

"She's almost my height, maybe sixty-eight inches. Brown eyes, dark curly hair, dark skin..."

"Oh, so she's a black one then?" Zayn smirked, flicking his bud in between his long fingers.