𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧.

sheluvdabi
who said we haven't already met🤨?

you sat there in shock for a few seconds but swiftly you thought of an answer.

"bacon crisp can't keep his mouth shut"

you smiled innocently at the phone while the comments where going crazy as they started spamming questions your viewer count jumped to 7.5k people watching and all you was doing was reading the chat.

sheluvdabi
my bad doll won't do it again🥱.

"don't call me that watch your mouth"

sheluvdabi
yes ma'am😔.

you rolled your eyes after reading his reply and started laughing at some of your followers reactions and their nicknames for him, at this point you even started seeing some of your friends in the live coming up with nicknames for the poor boy being instigators like always with their big mouths.

maddiewatkinsx
guyss they aren't dating or nothing they just met one time🙄.

3ma.3x
maddie your so slow we know this😒.

xcoconoelle
she'd never date human heater right? y/n please don't tell me you'd date that human heater😕

"coco don't make me laugh nigga he ain't no human heater" you rolled your eyes and ended the live before anyone else could ask more questions about your relationship with the so called "human heater"

you placed your phone on your bedside table seeing it was nearly 3am and started changing your bedsheets since they had gotten dirty. you took your pillow cases off and threw all your plushies and takashi murakami pillows on the floor. you stuffed your washing machine with your old pjs and the bedsheets and placed some new grey ones down.

after sorting out your bed you grabbed your towel and went to take a shower. after you showered you slipped into some fresh new pjs, charged your phone and went to bed.

𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲.

your alarm went off at around 12:15, in all honesty you had been awake since 11:30 but you was too lazy to move out of bed so you just laid there. you got up and walked to the bathroom doing your usual. brushing your teeth, showering and then getting ready for the day. you made sure to slick your edges and apply your lipgloss.