𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧.

you woke up to the smell of blueberries.

when you turned your head to the opposite side you saw dabi peacefully ghosting and blowing out a gust of smoke after.

he was laying there quietly inhaling his disposable vape while looking up at the ceiling like he was staring at the stars.

you shifted your body to face him and put your leg on his lower belly with your arm across his chest. he looked down at you to check your state and brung his attention to your lips.

you tilted your head closer to his as he connected your lips in a kiss, blowing smoke into your mouth during the process and parting from your lips when he was sure all the smoke was now in yours.

you did the same as he had done before, ghosted and then blew the flavoured smoke in his face.

he looked like he was amused with your party trick and drew swirly lines on your back with the tip of his finger.

"don't think i've forgotten... i want an explanation."

all he did was hum in agreement as he closed his eyes to take another puff and blew the smoke back out again.

"i'm serious dabi."

you spoke in a light tone but he knew you wasn't playing around.

"my only job for the month was to stalk you, gain your trust... and bring you back to the base."

the room was filed with silence and smoke as he continued to speak.

"i was never ment to fuck you, nor get too close. just bring you to the boss so you'd join the LOV."

on his last sentence pause you shifted off him and went to get up. what was brought to a steady hold by the feeling of dabis hands warming up yet again.

"sit."

his sleepy voice had always been raspy and deep, but this time that shit hit different. almost instantly you obeyed his command and sat back in place.

you heard him chuckle under his breath and shot daggers at him.

"but as you can see, i think i've gotten attached."