𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒——————-𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

——————-
𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭.
(nsfw)

"we're gonna see who fucks you better.."

your eyes shot wide open and you looked back at bakugou to see him with his hands in his pockets walking quietly behind us.

you thought he would be the first to disagree with the whole idea but he seemed to be just fine with it as he was walking with a bop in his step.

"dabi but i have a shif-"

"ok?"

you remembered dabi had never worked an actual job in his whole life and probably wouldn't know how bad it is when you skip shifts.

in your case it was even worse as you was supposed to be making up for the shifts you missed, not missing more.

"bakugou don't tell me you want this too!"

he didn't say yes or no but the expression on his face answered the question perfectly for you.

you cussed under your breath and let go of dabis harsh grip so you could walk by yourself instead of getting dragged around by him.

you was honestly shitting yourself.

you didn't know if you wanted what was about to happen or not and this stressed you out.

you constantly kept nibbling the inside of your cheek and playing with the hair band that was wrapped tightly around your wrist.

dabi noticed this and chose to ignore it while bakugou took the hair band off your wrist and put it on his instead.

this lead you to overthinking about the whole situation over and over until dabi suddenly stopped walking and took his hands out his pockets.

the three of you had reached some type of love hotel.

on the outside you played it off like you was calm and collected but on the inside you was thinking of all the possibilities you could get out of this.

you could run away? but where to.

you could get a taxi? but dabi would probably kill the driver.

there was nothing you could do so you gave up.

in the blink of an eye dabi had gotten a room key and the three of you was stood on silence going up the hotel elevator.