𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐝

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐝.
(slight mha spoiler)

it had been a few days since you had stayed over dabis house. your relationship hasn't had any drastic changes but there was things to note about.

he started to open up more.

𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨.

you was sitting on a rooftop next to some block buildings smoking with dabi. his right hand was glued to your waist while his left was inhaling every once and a while.

it was about to be sunset and the view of the sky was beautiful. the orange gold stretched far and wide;
with the colour of tangerines and amber crystals.

dabi put the blunt to your lips and you inhaled while taking in the scenery. it was quiet, but never awkward nor melancholy. thats just how getting high with dabi was.

"doll."

you hummed quietly and looked up at him.

"can you help me re dye my hair.."

"isn't black your natural hair col-"

instead of giving an actual answer he just shook his head like he wanted you to find out the answer to your own question. so you got up on your knees and started looking at his roots.

and he was right, black wasn't his natural hair colour. stubble strands of white started poking through his long black hair.

"white."

he rested his head into your torso and spoke

"i was born with red hair, crimson. but my quirk made it turn to white."

you was shocked he was actually speaking about himself for once and you questioned wether to speak or let him carry on.

"after i ran away from home i dyed it black."

"i wonder what you'd look like with crimson red."

he hummed in response and inhaled yet again.

"ran away from home?"

you questioned as he passed you the blunt what you inhaled before he put it out.

"my old man had issues...so i faked my death and ran away."

he gripped onto you a bit tighter making sure not to touch the burn marks he had left you. he was still bothered at the fact he had hurt you and didn't like the thought of it.