𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧.

from the last floor you ended up in a slim hallway.

the hallway was very questionable as it was covered in dust, stains and things of that nature.

it also had many doors on each side.

each door had its own wood or metal, patten and imprint, what surprised you since the building looked completely run down and ghetto.

yet they was all unique in their own way and you slowly brushed your fingertips against each and every door until you got to a hard metal door that was covered in indents, multiple handprints and countless burn marks.

the original patterning on it was very hard to see and the metal door handle was basically half melted off.

you didn't have to think twice to know who's room this door belong to and you didn't hesitate pushing the door open.

"that's mine"

you giggled to yourself as you remembered the TikTok sound and put your hair behind your ear like miss debby.

you knew you would regret being nosey and all and snooping off mid mission but you did it anyways.

you had a bit of trouble getting the heavy ass door open but you eventually got it open and walked into the room slowly shutting the crusty door behind you as gently as you could.

the first thing you saw when you walked in was a random pile of old burner phones on his desk table, and some picture frames.

so you walked over to his desk first and looked threw a few of the burner phones.

all of the phones had the same 5 numbers saved on them, one of them being yours you wondered why he even had so many in the first place when he had an actual phone he used on a daily and put them down exactly how they was left.

you then moved to the picture frames, some faces was either cut out of the picture or burned off and you could tell that each picture had the same face.

it being endeavors every single time.

you knew his hate for his dad was strong but damn... bitch can't catch a break.

you put the pictures down and then went over to his bedside table.

he had three drawers.