𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞.
(nsfw)

dabi had took you back home in the morning to get some of your stuff since your aunt had told you she wasn't going to be home for some days.

you knew it was okay to stay with dabi because she thought you was with sophie, she even called sophie to ask her and she covered for you.

wasn't cheap though you had to pay her that five dollars you owed for the pictures; wasn't your money though it was dabis.
(MATERIAL GWORLLLL)

dabi had been on the game all afternoon and you started getting frustrated, so you spoke your mind.

you walked into the living room and stood right in front of the tv, you could hear shiggy and another voice shouting at him on the mic but you didn't care.

"be a good girl and move out of the fucking way."

"no fuck you."

you knew this would end out bad but one life.

"don't make me say it again doll, move."

"nigga idc make me"

"once, handjob give me a minute."
(twice & shiggy)

he muted his mic and threw it on the couch, he walked up to you grabbing you by your wrist and pulled you to sit down on his lap.

" i'm putting down some rules.."

"okay what's that got to do with me?"

he ignored your stupid question and started speaking.

"rule number one is i gotta fuck you and you gotta be a freak cause you know I'm one too."

he started to kiss your sweet spots as his hand trailed down into your boxers.

"rule number two..gotta keep it g, that's when I don't like to do cause, shawty what it mean is that i'll break up with you."

you listened to his every word as he grazed his thumb over your clit from time to time making you whimper quietly.

"cause if it's gon be toxic ima make sure that the makeup sex is good oh yh.."

with his other hand he slid a finger inside and rubbed on your folds slowly while he was brushing over your clit.

"rule number three.."