𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭.
(nsfw)

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

"the LOV killed my parents."

as soon as the sentence rolled off your tongue shigaraki grinned. it was scary as shit not gonna lie, the ends of his mouth scrunched up and his set of teeth was shown.

"whisper, nice to see you again.."

acting on impulses you secured your bun and went to swing but before you could land one dabi had held you back by your wrists.

you tried to resist and get out of his harsh hold but his hands started to heat up. your mind instantly went back to the burns he had left you around your waist and you stopped resisting.

when he knew you had stopped for real he let go of your wrists and placed his arms around your lower waist, avoiding your burn.

"looks like you remembered me well."

you ignored him and looked away.

"your father was weak.. or he wouldn't be 6 feet under."

the rasp and emptiness in his voice always gave you goosebumps whenever you heard it. he had the same raspiness like on that day, his eyes seemed so cold.

"ignoring me?"

dabi grabbed your neck and moved your head back to face shigaraki. he also tightened his grip around you like he was telling you to behave.

"what do you want?"

you felt a sharp pain on your cheek. shigaraki had slapped you with 4 fingers and dabi was digging his fingers into your waist like he was pissed of or something.

"you seriously have no. fucking. manners."

you looked him up and down and spat in his face.

"fuck you nigga!"

he went to slap you again but dabi pulled his hand away and got up with you still in his grasp.

you was heavily confused on what the fuck just happened and watched as toga brought shigaraki something to clean the spit off.

"dabi. your only job was to br-"

dabi covered your ears before he could finish his sentence as he continued to listen to shigaraki rant on and on about shit you couldn't hear.