𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.
(nsfw)

𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"she's took over my fucking mind."

i was ranting to toga about y/n for the whole night after i had left her house. talking to toga about my relationships wasn't ideal but she gives surprisingly good advice.

i gave her my phone so she could scroll through her posts but instead she was too busy cleaning her knifes and looking every once in a while.

"she looks different from all your past ex's dont you think? didn't you like brunettes?"

i went to speak but i had nothing to say. she didn't lie it was the truth, i had a brunette faze but then i accidentally killed one of them...

"yeah i know but i don't fw them anymore. this time i'm sure shes the one; brunette or whatever everything about her is perfect. even to how her ass fits perfectly in my hands. she was made for me."

"if your not serious about her i'll have her" she yawned as she spoke while giving me side eye.

"toga i'm serious this time i won't fuck things up"

"you mean you won't kill her."

"yeah bitch same thing!"

as she finished cleaning her knives she flipped me off and walked away into her bathroom. she clearly didn't believe that i was capable of not killing y/n but i knew i wouldn't fuck it up like last time.

i took her attitude as a sign for me to go and i snatched one of her weird ass crystals she told me about.

"rose quart? fuck i don't know."

i slid the dumb crystal in my pocket and walked to my room.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧.

after you had woken up you started taking out your box braids, it took you time but you managed. after you took a long shower and washed your hair. you grabbed your silky black robe wrapping yourself in it tightly, as you was scrolling through your recent following you saw some crazy blonde chick with knifes.

bloody.toga started following you.

you scrolled through her posts and nearly puked after seeing all the gore she'd post. you followed her back and tapped off her account before you threw up for real.