𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝.

i got on my motorcycle and drove off to complete whatever mission shigaraki had set for me.

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.

as soon as i finished the mission i set off on my motorcycle yet again.

on the way back i fidgeted constantly and couldn't keep my eyes off my shoes. they was fucked.

my black cats were covered in brick dust and scratches from the paint. all for her.

"i keep fucking up my shii climbing up the long ass walls"

i started to regret even climbing up to see her because of the shoes. but the feeling didn't last very long, as the person who apparently dosent give a fuck i sure do seem like i do.

so i texted her, at 5am in the morning expecting an instant reply...

"𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧."

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧
(finally)

you woke up in a completely different place to where you originally fell asleep.

at first you thought maybe your aunt moved you to bed but the strong lingering smell of his cologne told you the exact answer you was wishing for.

and not like she was ever home to even move you.

yet again he has visited you when you was asleep.

"if he can sneak in so easily imagine a kidnapper-"

your head was pounding and you kept repeating the same name to yourself over and over, touya todoroki.

you had no fucking clue who toya todoroki was or why you kept mumbling his name to yourself but your curiosity got the best of you.

so you looked them up on google.

"t-o-y-a t-o-d-"

after the 7th letter they're name popped up.

there was multiple newsletters and articles about the person, they had ash white hair with beautiful blue eyes.

blue eyes exactly like, dabis...