𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞.
(nsfw)

he opened the door for you and you walked inside first, you felt a little shy but all your worries faded when he wrapped his arm around your waist.

"i got you don't worry."

he whispered in your ear as the sever directed you to your seats. the view was beautiful and the table was set for 2.
(duh its a date.)

he cleaned up nice. like really nice, he wore a black turtleneck with black dress pants. then you saw the shoes... black airforces? really.. 'the ghetto' you thought but you he looked good that's all that matters.

as he picked up the menu you saw the collection of rings on his fingers. you was falling for the man more and more by the second.

finally you made your way to his face to see him staring right at you.

"if you wanted my autograph could of said that princess."

"oh shut up already."

he smirked and he put a hand over yours grabbing it tightly,

"drop the attitude."

you nodded and continued to look at the menu.

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩.

it was around 10:30 and you had finally received the receipt. all together your meal was around $500 and some cents.

dabi read the receipt and pulled out a wad of cash, he gave them $600 telling them to keep the change.

'500 dollars... on some steak and shrimp-' we'll you both did order a lot of sides and appetisers so it was understandable.

"let's go princess."

dabi got up and gave you a hand which you took. you walked out of the restaurant freling a bit uneasy, what was dabis job? and how did he manage to afford all of this. you finally built up the courage to ask him.

"dabi. i have a question."

he leaned you on the motorcycle with his hands gripped onto your waist. he stood there in silence waiting for you to speak.

"what do you do for a living..."

as soon as you asked him you could see his aura changed into something scary. you had never been frightened of him before but now you was starting to have doubts.