𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐑𝐮𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬.

𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬𝟒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬.

me(y/n)
2 words.
eleven. inches.

爱❤︎coco
ELEVEN WHAT??!?!

爱❤︎ema
wait huh?
the math isn't mathing😟

爱❤︎satu
IM GETTING RIPPED TONIGHTTT

爱❤︎sophie
RIP THAT PUSSAYY AYYYY

me(y/n)
IM  GOIN IN TONIGHTTT

爱❤︎leslie
wait so is that big?
seen by everyone

"just gonna act like i never read that"

you slid off the chat. it was about 5am in the morning, Sunday and you couldn't be asked to even move. your jaw still hurt from taking his inhuman length and you throat was sore.

"that's what i get from taking fucking eleven inches down my throat."

you mumbled to yourself. you couldn't get over how fine he looked when he came. his eyes rolled back and he looked so peaceful. it was a sight you wanted to see again. you wanted to dedicate your life into becoming his little 'sex slave'.

you'd even get it tatted on you, somewhere small though. shit you wasn't that committed..

when he walked you home last night you made sure he'd walk you to your neighbourhood gate. the neighbourhood you lived in was full of snitches in big houses and snobs. black and white all they gave a fuck about was drama and exposing other peoples kids.

you were friends with some of the neighbourhood kids since they was all around your age but you distanced yourself from them. hanging with them would only get you in deeper shit and your auntie was stressed enough.

you was watching Tokyo Ghoul but your mind was just filled with dabi... and kaneki fine ass self. you didn't know what to do anymore you wanted to see him but you didn't want to text him first. you wasn't a beg, and it's not like he was going to reply ay 5:30 in the fucking morning.

"fuck it one life!"

dabi
sheluvdabi

27 February, 5:37

hey..

look who it is.

shut up omg
this is why i wasn't gonna text you ;(