𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕.

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞༒———————𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭.
(nsfw)

he officially had turnt you into a horny mess.

dabi rubbed his fingers over your soaking slit and didn't look impressed at what he saw.

"i had one rule."

"sorry."

he rolled his eyes obviously annoyed and you slipped off the seat without making another word. you tried your best to hide the mess you had made from dabi but he pushed you aside, revealing the marks of wetness left by your juices.

"don't act shy.. your really just a slut in tight clothing."

you was a bit took back by his comment but you didn't get the chance to reply before dabi bent you over. your dress was so short that it left nothing to hide, you was completely exposed to him.

he slapped your left cheek hard before spreading your legs until he reached an angle he preferred.

while this angle must of seemed amusing to him to you it was different, you could feel the slight breeze of cold air brush against your throbbing clit and lower half, your clit was basically begging to be played with.

and that's what he did.

when you first felt dabis warm touch you jolted, he used his thumb to rub up on your clit slowly as he blew on it slowly. he knew exactly what he was doing.

and not after long that same thumb was being pushed in and out of you with a great deal of pressure. something you noticed about dabi was he didn't like to waste time, he was very straight forward when he wanted something.

he'd never beat around the bush.

as dabi sped up you resorted to gripping onto the bike harder, you was whining and crying from the sweet sensation he was filling your body up with and you climaxed in little than no time.

upon climax he slipped his thumb out and pushed it deep down your throat.

"how do you taste?"

you licked his thumb clean before responding.

"delicious."

he smiled for a second before arching your back in more and rubbing his print into your soaking wet folds and crevices.

"you want it huh?"

it was obvious how much you wanted his dick, you was even grinding on his dick through the pants, and he knew how much you wanted it too.